Reviews for Silent Revelations
airwad chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Nice one!

Love the series!
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
That was adorable. :D Loved it, and the longness especially! :)
bluebottle762 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Again i really loved it. It was really sweet! your going to get very bored of me by the end!
Alanna-sama chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
i love this story
XxDawnxRiderxX chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
can you make another sequel? pretty pretty plz?
Trillian chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Really enjoying your "Silent" stories. I have to comment, though, that it seems as if you're weaving a story in episodes, instead of chapters. This is a cute story, but you've left too many dangling story lines to leave it where it is. In fact, you've introduced two families and a new life situation for Inuyasha, and then left it all with no conclusions. The only thing we have acertained is that both families approve of Inuyasha and Kagome having a future together. That's a chapter, not a story.

Please don't take this critique as harsh ~ your writing style, story line, and characters are very good. I love the relationship you have created with IY/Kag ~ love IY/Kag fluff! And you have a real gift for description, making the reader feel as if she/he is really there. All in all, I like this very much and am adding you to my favorite author's list. I just want to see this story further developed.
LivingPerfection chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
IT WAS CUTE! That was a great twist, I never would've put InuYashsa as deaf. great Job!
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
This was very cute indeed, especially the end of the chapter. I do hope you decide to write more.

alicat 66 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
it was good
natalee4044 chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Hey great job, I couldn't stop reading for a second. I hope you are thinking of another chapter or story on this. if your not Im really hoping for another. this story is awsome.

well hope you havegood day.
Legendary Goddess chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
really good i just want to say sesshomaru is a bit OOC but it was still good. The first one was also really good! Kepp up the good work!

the one and only
Inuyashasfavgirl chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
i LOVED it! it was awsome good job one of my friends is deaf and thats pretty much how it goes so don't worry you did it right!