Reviews for Snowbound
Pesti chapter 4 . 9/13/2007
I spotted some Britishisms in there-fancy, proper, messing about...we don't tend to use them this way and all together in one fic, it makes for a definite "Brit" tone. We'd probably say like, real, and fooling around, instead. Just a little fyi.

The fic was very cute.
Muffy Morrigan chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
So sweet and binder worthy! I think sometimes people forget that it was Dean who raised Sam so he might resent it sometimes when Sammy complains.-Great job!
IHeartSam chapter 4 . 7/14/2007
nice story-i loved the mix of seriousness and banter-the demon snowman was such a nice touch too lmao so gonna make one of them this year with my sister :) x
tsweeny chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
I enjoyed it.
twasadark chapter 4 . 3/21/2007
Such a sweet story! I love it when the boys get to mix it up a little and have some actual FUN!

Hey, I noticed you mentioned Dean possibly getting hypothermia several times ... well, not to be self-serving or anything ;-) but I'd be honored if you'd read my story, wherein Dean has a serious brush with hypothermia ...

Best,

Xina
TammiTam chapter 4 . 3/21/2007
I really enjoyed the story. Loved the brotherly fights and making up ... great combination.
Jey chapter 4 . 3/21/2007
Aw! So cute _ That really made my day.
pandora jazz chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
I really liked the ending as the brothers just relaxed and had fun in the snow. Sam had a good idea and I'm sure Dean would have loved a good snowball fight. Yet Dean's demon snowman was priceless, will have to remember that one next winter.

The first chapter was rough to read as I don't like the brothers fighting, though I can understand them being stressed from the snowstorm. I was upset with Sam's remarks too since his words hurt Dean, as Dean did do his best trying to raise Sam. I understood that part of Sam's laughter about his brother's fall in the snow was from the relief that Dean was back safe inside the motel room.

I liked Sam's speech in chapter 3 and the line "I wouldn't be who I am today without you and I need you to know I understand that." Though Dean's response, spoke with love of course, about the big knife under his pillow, was so Dean.

As I said at the beginning, enjoyed the last chapter. Perfect ending.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Take care.
Alyssa chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
Wow! I really loved the story! It was cute and fit together very nicely! I loved the snow angels at the end! Great work!
Master Li chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
When I was reading about them playing in the snow I kept thinking "please make them wrestle in the snow" and you didn't dissapoint! Awesome job, I'd love to see them fool around like that sometime in the show.
Alyssa chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
Wonder what will happen? Great chapter!
Alyssa chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
Cute! Cold shower for Sam!
Alyssa chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
*Breathless* That was awesome! I loved Dean's outburst! Off to read more!
aithreachas chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
Sweet and thoughtful and special...very special...nicely done...fluffy or not...nicely, nicely done. Thank you.
nyxlily chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
Aww.. that was a sweet ending. I didn't know what I was in for when I clicked on the link, but the summary had me intrigued. I'm glad I took the time to read this.

I love to see our boys face overwhelming odds with a good dose of angst and whump as the next person, but it IS refreshing to interspace all those tense drama with a bit of fluff. So thanks for making me smile and put the picture of them doing boyish things in my mind.
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »