Reviews for Snowbound
Nana56 chapter 4 . 1/5/2008
This was fun! A nice balance of the usual angst we all like to write and then some blowing off steam and just having a great time. Very well done!
Shannz chapter 4 . 9/17/2007
Yup - pure unadulterated fluff. I loved it! These boys had/have such a hard life that it is nice to imagine little moments like this to lighten their hearts. You do it well. You always manage to make it realistic without going too overboard.

I'm home sick today - so these little oneshots are a great pick me up. Just as good as the nasty tasting cough medicine I have to take every few hours :) They really leave me with a good feeling. I'm loving the brotherly bonding and fluff. Great job.

-shan
Pesti chapter 4 . 9/13/2007
I spotted some Britishisms in there-fancy, proper, messing about...we don't tend to use them this way and all together in one fic, it makes for a definite "Brit" tone. We'd probably say like, real, and fooling around, instead. Just a little fyi.

The fic was very cute.
Muffy Morrigan chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
So sweet and binder worthy! I think sometimes people forget that it was Dean who raised Sam so he might resent it sometimes when Sammy complains.-Great job!
IHeartSam chapter 4 . 7/14/2007
nice story-i loved the mix of seriousness and banter-the demon snowman was such a nice touch too lmao so gonna make one of them this year with my sister :) x
tsweeny chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
I enjoyed it.
twasadark chapter 4 . 3/21/2007
Such a sweet story! I love it when the boys get to mix it up a little and have some actual FUN!

Hey, I noticed you mentioned Dean possibly getting hypothermia several times ... well, not to be self-serving or anything ;-) but I'd be honored if you'd read my story, wherein Dean has a serious brush with hypothermia ...

Best,

Xina
TammiTam chapter 4 . 3/21/2007
I really enjoyed the story. Loved the brotherly fights and making up ... great combination.
Jey chapter 4 . 3/21/2007
Aw! So cute _ That really made my day.
pandora jazz chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
I really liked the ending as the brothers just relaxed and had fun in the snow. Sam had a good idea and I'm sure Dean would have loved a good snowball fight. Yet Dean's demon snowman was priceless, will have to remember that one next winter.

The first chapter was rough to read as I don't like the brothers fighting, though I can understand them being stressed from the snowstorm. I was upset with Sam's remarks too since his words hurt Dean, as Dean did do his best trying to raise Sam. I understood that part of Sam's laughter about his brother's fall in the snow was from the relief that Dean was back safe inside the motel room.

I liked Sam's speech in chapter 3 and the line "I wouldn't be who I am today without you and I need you to know I understand that." Though Dean's response, spoke with love of course, about the big knife under his pillow, was so Dean.

As I said at the beginning, enjoyed the last chapter. Perfect ending.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Take care.
Alyssa chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
Wow! I really loved the story! It was cute and fit together very nicely! I loved the snow angels at the end! Great work!
Master Li chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
When I was reading about them playing in the snow I kept thinking "please make them wrestle in the snow" and you didn't dissapoint! Awesome job, I'd love to see them fool around like that sometime in the show.
Alyssa chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
Wonder what will happen? Great chapter!
Alyssa chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
Cute! Cold shower for Sam!
Alyssa chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
*Breathless* That was awesome! I loved Dean's outburst! Off to read more!
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »