Reviews for Snowbound
aithreachas chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
Sweet and thoughtful and special...very special...nicely done...fluffy or not...nicely, nicely done. Thank you.
nyxlily chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
Aww.. that was a sweet ending. I didn't know what I was in for when I clicked on the link, but the summary had me intrigued. I'm glad I took the time to read this.

I love to see our boys face overwhelming odds with a good dose of angst and whump as the next person, but it IS refreshing to interspace all those tense drama with a bit of fluff. So thanks for making me smile and put the picture of them doing boyish things in my mind.
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
The whole time I was reading this chapter, I had the biggest smile on my face. Oh how I would love to see Sam and Dean actually do this on Supernatural. This chapter was just too awesome. I am SO GLAD you wrote it the way you did!
NovemberSGA chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
Awesome chapter! And I LIKED the fluff. I think they needed to act like a couple of kids without a care in the world for a change. If only for a couple of hours. Seeing them smile can make you melt.

We all need a reprieve from our hectic lives once in awhile. Imagine the need they had. The weight of the world on their shoulders, having their innocence taken from them as babies. To awaken one day in a world where every shadow could contain a monster, an evil bent on taking their very lives. And now to be so utterly alone...

Great feel good chapter. Thanks. I loved it!
pmsdevil01 chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
Aw. I loved it!
joeysgirl4eva chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
aww, I loved this ending, sweetie! :) good job!

love, SNB (miss joey ;))
Brigid Tanner chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
That was fun...gotta save it to go back to when I've been reading too much anst!
ziggy.uk chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
Aahh, so Sam's payback was a brotherly day in the snow, making a snowman and snowangels and having a snowball fight! What they both really needed - to relax and forget their troubles and have the fun that they missed out on in their childhood! LMAO at Sam's comment that John would have denied fathering them if he could see them! And just loved it when Sam put his arm round Dean's shoulders and although Dean rolled his eyes he didn't pull away! Yeah the most important thing was that they were brothers and that was something that would never change!

Great story and just loved the fluffy ending, the boys could be boys just for once (but trust Dean to give the snowman red demon M&M eyes!)! And could just imagine Sam slipping like Bambi on the ice! Had lovely images playing through my head whilst reading this! Just awesome!
Jennygeee chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
I loved that little story, just what I needed to put a smile on my face espcially as it's my first day back at work tomorrow after a few days away at the coast! Thanks!
heather03nmg chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
Sniff...so cute, boys making snow angels together, it brings a tear to my eyes.

Totally cracking up over the demonic snowman with red m&m eyes, could absolutely see Dean doing that.

This was an adorably fluffy chapter and I loved every minute of it. I have to say it was a surprize to see the boys rolling around in the snow, but you're right that poor Sammy and Dean needed a break from real life for awhile.

I'm very proud of you and this story, I knew you could write an amazing multi-chapter fic and you did!

You are the queen of brotherly banter and I'm sending a tiara along with your next batch of cookies.

Now, lets get started on the next story!
Dawn Vesper chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
love it!

thanks

VESPER
Jennygeee chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
Aww that was so sweet. I love the way you have Dean so desperate to get the emo out of the way, and so uncomfortabe with it all. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Jennygeee chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
That chapter really made me smile! I like the way you are going with this.
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Love the first chapter SNG! I love the way Dean was itching for an argument and then managed to turn it into almost all out war! Sam certainly put his foot in it when he moaned about his childhood and now Dean has gone out into the snow storm without his coat!
Spuffyshipper chapter 3 . 3/20/2007