Reviews for Snowbound
Spuffyshipper chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
Good soon.
KatieLB chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
yeah but we love the emo stuff LOL good job! update soon
KatieLB chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
LOL I like how dean plotted to use all the hot water and then sam realizes that dean is so going to use all the hot water...another good chapter
KatieLB chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
oh sammy sammy sammy...boy do those two boys know what buttons to push on each other or what...good beginning looking forward to where your going with this
joeysgirl4eva chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
Aww, sweetie, you gave me emo!Sammy. *hugs tight* :)As always loved this. And of course I loved Dean killing 'the moment' as it were. hee hee ;)

love ya, Joey
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
Loved that chapter and Sam managed to turn the situation around from Dean being pissed with him! And with words too, although, of course, Dean would never let it get to a chick flick moment, or admit it if it did! Sammy the emo Winchester! lol. At least his heartfelt words got through to Dean though! At one stage it looked as if they would kill each other being cooped up in the room! Can't wait to find out what payback Sam has in mind for Dean throwing the washbag at his head and leaving him with no hot water!

You are amazing girl *does a cheerleading dance*!
heather03nmg chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
Nice job, giving us a little angst is always appreciated.

I'm glad Sammy told Dean how much he appreciated his big brother, it was sad to realize that nobody does take care of Dean (although I'd gladly volunteer for the job)...well Sammy is trying.

Geat chapter, I'm always so impressed with your dialogue, it sounds like something that Kripke would have scripted!

Looking forward to the next chapter, are we getting prank wars?

Sending you more cookies for such a good job, don't forget your next multi-chapter fic best have some major hurt Dean action or no more cookies!
Brenny chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
hey BP, a multi chapter story..great.. i always wanted to ask you for one,but seems like somebody else was quicker*g*

good job so far! i'm waiting for the next chapter *"go geek, go geek" cheerlead*
Dawn Vesper chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
love it! great chapter! finally a well awaited chick flick moment...i cant deny it ive been waiting for it! lol very cute

thanks

VESPER
pmsdevil01 chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
I love this story. It's awesome!
parisindy chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
cool story thanks...more is good
Dawn Vesper chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
lol...i thought it was pretty funny too...sams not the only one! love the story so far! write more please?

thanks

VESPER
alwaysateen chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
Cool, a multi chapters from you! That's gonna be good!

Too bad it's not a "Hurt Dean and Sam helping him" but I like it so far. Especially the cold shower part! Lol

See you at your next chapter.
joeysgirl4eva chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
I'm loving it! :) I nearly cracked a rib, I think, laughing so hard at the Bloody Mary reference. Keep going, sweetheart!

love you, Joey
Nilah chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
I wasn't worried. Hurt Dean is always a good choice in my book, but hey I can do issues. Keep it up.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »