Reviews for Snowbound
Jessie chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
I am so excited that it isn't going to be like that. I love both brothers but am getting a bit weary of reading injured Dean in the snow stories. I also hope it isn't about making Sam a bratty whiner either cause that is old and Sam isn't like that.

I am looking forward to maybe seeing them have some fun together. There are not enough stories about that.

Great second chapter
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
Yeah, reason took over and Dean decided to return to the motel, falling over a log in the process! Could visualise so well Sam's reaction, trying desperately not to smile and laugh at Dean's misfortune! And Dean blaming Sam for making him leave the motel by putting him in pissy mood! Just loved - Dean literally couldn't believe it as he watched Sam dissolve into laughter. Maybe it wasn't too late to have him adopted!

But Sam cares enough to have the first aid kit ready for when Dean gets out of the bathroom, then realises that Dean will use all the hot water to get back at him leaving him with a cold shower!

Just love this, you have the boys to perfection as usual. Wow!
heather03nmg chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
Oh alright, I'll have to deal with having only a slightly injured Dean and accept emotional trauma instead.

Story is still great, evil Sammy laughing at his brothers fall, what else are siblings for than to laugh at your misfortune.

Next multi-chapter fic, I'm expecting long, drawn out, angsty, hurt Dean or I'm withholding baked treats!
Carla chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Dean taking off into the cold cold night. Without a coat. Not good. Yeah, it's been done a lot recently but that's ok. You're off to a good start and being a Deangirl, I'm quite ok with reading another one where he gets himself into trouble by storming off in the snow without thinking. I look forward to the next chapter.
Master Li chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Aw poor Dean I'm sure that really hurt him when Sam said that his childhood and how he was raised sucked. I'm know Dean tried his hardest and probably gave up alot, including his own childhood, so that Sam could have as normal a life as Dean could possibly provide. Update soon I want to see where you choose to go with this!
Spuffyshipper chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Good story so Sammy and Dean!
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Yay, you're my new hero! I'm so excited for this multi-chapter fic that I'm doing a happy dance!

Great start, boys are already fighting and Dean is in a blizzard, awesome...are we going to get hypothermic Dean who requires Sammy to save the day and than maybe a hug (just a suggestion)

You really do an amazing job with the dialogue, I have read about a million Supernatural stories and you are by far the best at capturing the brotherly banter.

By the way, here's your cookies, hope chocolate chip is ok!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Great start, can just imagine Dean cooped up in a motel room and getting frustrated! No wonder Sam started back at him and they ended up with a niggling argument! And Dean's jibe at Sammy that as he was the one that mainly looked after him during his childhood, it was him he was insulting and not John! But now Dean has stormed out of the room and into the blizzard without a jacket, dumb move, if he doesn't return soon Sam will start to get worried, hopefully he won't try to go after him in that weather!

Thanks for giving credit for me encouraging you, the talent is all yours though girl! Just adore your stories, as you well know. So looking forward to next chapter!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5