Reviews for Second Glance
inominatenoname chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
Yay! I found your other stories 3 Okay, I really got into the family cuteness and affection, as well as the freaking awesome action sequences! This made for a really cool story with an especially nasty villain (I felt very satisfied with that bastard's death!). I really like seeing Francis' relationships with the heroes blossom until he becomes a FREAKING JUSTICE LEAGUER! (why is there no sequel?! *sobs*). Ahem.

There was only one thing that I didn't like, and maybe I'm over reacting, but my mind kept coming back to it- a lot of the cast, notably Static, really weren't as concerned as they should have been at the fact a small child is in the clutches of a sociopathic serial killer for the duration of the story. You definitely showed the turmoil in the Stone family, but Static just consistently irritated me with his light heartedness. Maybe he was trying to distract others from their worries and saw no sense in angsting, and it was just hard to tell since it wasn't often shown in his perspective. I'll just assume most worrying was internal, which is much nicer to read than a super angst fest meh. Otherwise the story was super awesome. I would totally read a follow up on the Justice League idea (as if that wasn't painfully obvious lol).
Fatal Overdose chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
Too cute! I love how you wrote this!
sat8926 chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
OMG! it's wade!
sat8926 chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
i totally bet it's ebon! it has to be!
Stormshadow13 chapter 14 . 2/11/2012
Awsome story!

I loved the way that you wrote all of the characters. And the ending was great!
angelrider13 chapter 14 . 10/28/2011
YES! THE CAMERA HAS ARRIVED! Precious moments like these must be preserved.
angelrider13 chapter 13 . 10/28/2011
Damn it! Someone give Shanon a camera!
angelrider13 chapter 10 . 10/28/2011
I am fearing for Jesse's mental health. Also, I love the interaction between everyone.
AnonymousNavi chapter 1 . 5/1/2011

I miss Hotstreak's red hair too, but the need to change it makes sense.

After an eight year skip, settling down, and having a kid, Francis' behavior does make sense. I like thinking of him as an anti-hero on occasion rather than a truly bad guy, so I understand your desire to see him being sweet. 8D

(Like in that glorious episode 'No Man's Island' 3)
Rethena Tydnalli chapter 14 . 3/8/2011
Adorable! It was a wonderful story! It's so difficult to find non-slash stories for this fandom, and yours was perfect! I loved the ending. Great job and keep up the good work on your next story!
MIM199 chapter 14 . 1/7/2011
T_T wahhhhh so good. I love it. give me more please. And i just bet those kids are adorable.
Pruhana chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Hot streak really changed...but its a pleasant change, for once. Great start.
traitor assasin chapter 14 . 3/14/2010
Grammar and spelling. Double check it and then check it again. It can sometimes draw away from th story when flame is missing the "a".
FurryCuddles37 chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
I KNEW IT! I knew it was Wade but I always thought that Wade and Ebon were the same person... woops! LOL
TwiLyght Sans Sparkles chapter 8 . 12/2/2009
“Of course you do, you must have missed the day they were giving out common sense and you just headed over to the dum-dum store and loaded your cart up to the very top didn’t you!”

“That was a really long insult.” Static commented.