Reviews for Somebody Laughs
Lea chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Lea isn't a boy's name.
leslie chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
whwre did you get this from and not to be mean or anything but what type of name is lea for a guy? other than that me likey
CrimsonCrome chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
This was very good, sad, but good.

Your fellow author,

CrimsonCrome
Resplendnce chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
aw! sad! so very very very sad! poor Lea! (although the roxas and Axel kiss was very unexpected...and the date rape. but tis cool. no hate towards you) very good!
x.cherry.pink.x chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I really liked this story. I thik I liked the part when Roxas told Axel he was ugly wjen he laughed best. I have no idea why but for some reason it made me laugh too. Maby it's cause I thought of Axel laughing and Roxas pouting at this. Anyways, really well written.
Shikashi Irvin chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
It's more different than I imagine the Lea' story.

But it's interesting.

I can't undestand some thing because the language (English isn't my first language) but the fic is god, I like it.
lilly-pois chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
I like the delving into axels past and the way you brought it back to him being a nobody at the end.
xoRaining Diamondsox chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Nice... I actually really liked this. It was an interesting take on Axel's former life, and I like how he wasn't totally gay, but not totally straight... somewhere in between. Confused, just like the story came off. Even though it was really emotionless, it all kind of fit, you know? Since he had no emotions as a Nobody, after all.

All I know is that after reading that story, and then suddenly going back to the present... it was actually a bit sad. I felt sorry for poor Lea, and it was hard to grasp that this was what Lea had become. I meant that all in a good way, btw.

Overall, nice job!