Reviews for First Time Jess Saw Sam
whaddup chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This is was absolutely endearing. I love how Sam, even when rejecting a girl, manages to be kind throughout the entire affair.
What should have been one of the more adorable lines ended up being the saddest. "She had time."
Unbeknownst to Jess, she really didn't.
The Not-So It Girl chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I loved this! I wish I could find more fanfics in Jess's Perspective.
Dust to Dusk chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This is an adorable "getting together" fic. I wish more people paid attention to Sam and Jessica as a couple. Considering Jess dies in the first episode, I guess it makes sense when they don't, but still. Anyway, thanks for fulfilling a yen of mine! _
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
luv :)
Luzith chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
love it. love it. love it. :)
starzstruck-1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Wow. That's all I've got; wow. PLEASE tell me you'll do more of these 'first time's. I read them all, and they were each incredible.
Majestik Moose chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
"Jess nearly jumped him, gripped the table hard to stop herself."

God, that would be my reaction if I were to ever stumble across Jared Padalecki on the streets. But of course, a silly table would not keep me from tackling him to the ground-more like five police officers. lol. :D

Great story. I simply adore Sam/Jess, even though we hardly get to see any of it on the show. :)
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
O hot! Hahah of course Sam would know that she was following him. Good work!
Without an Alias chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
That was adorable, realistic, charming and then so sad. I'm in love!
SickleUnicornGleek chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
this was brilliant! i liked how Jess stalks Sam and not the other way round. this was really good, i loved it!
elderwitty chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I think the reason all of these work so well and hit so hard is the touch of bitter underlying the sweet. We know it's great now, but we also know what's coming - looking forward in fond remembrance of things past. Great job.
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
WOw. This is one of the better 'when jess saw sam' bits ive read tonight. Although, the 'She had time' makes me wince.
madian chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Very well done, there!
irnan chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Short and sweet but tragic too... lovely. I'm glad you don't subscribe to the sam-was-painfully-shy-and-awkward-at-stanford newsletter, its such fun to read about him being open and a bit flirty!
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
That was a great story! Very well written!