Reviews for Where I Belong
Zap797 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
*sniffle* Oh man, this just gives me feels so badly. Brilliantly done!
Animic chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
So, I realized this is one of my favorite stories and I never left a review. Haha. Fail. Blank is my favorite character and I think I've read this story like...five times.

You have Mikoto's personality down SO WELL! It's amazing, your characterization. With all of them, really. I absolutely love you how had the Genero, Benero and...(I don't remember the last one). No one ever uses them in fanfics. haha.

Anyway, this story was adorable! You MADE me a Blank/Mikoto fan. I think I made a picture of them together on photoshop sometime...if I find it, I'll have to send it to you. haha. But this story inspired me to make it! I think I just edited a picture of Blank and Ruby together...ahaha. I love them together, too, though.
Yvi-sama chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
That was very sweet .

hmm... Mikoto and Blank... never really thought of that one, but its kinda cute *smiles*

Good job!
Johnettes lullabye chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
that was really sweet. it was soo cute. i loved it.
Rabid Biscuit chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Aw, that was cute. Yes, I said cute. Two of the most under-appreciated characters together.

Well anyway, that was good. I like to see good stuff on this site, if you know what I mean. *fav'd*
Pied Flycatcher chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Aw, what a great story! And an adorable ending too. The writing, characterisation, plot... it's all amazing. :D It's so nice to see these characters explored in such detail, and I love the idea of Mikoto opening a flower shop. I like how her speech patterns gradually change as she becomes more used to her new life as well. This pairing never occurred to me before, but it feels completely natural in this story. Great job. :)
CrimsonCobwebs chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Aw I love mikoto! She's such a sweetie! This fic was really realistic and I loved the idea of a flower shop, so cute! Like Aeris!