Reviews for The Result
j chapter 33 . 12/30/2015
Tohru-chan should be together with loves him so dearly, if you read the manga you'd loves him more than anyone -kun is Machi's makes me sad to read about Kyo-kun not being together with his true love.
Beianna Campbell chapter 33 . 12/3/2015
This was a very good series. It was like I was watching the actual movie too, very nicely done!
Brianna Campbell chapter 30 . 12/3/2015
Very nice chapter! 10/10!
Brianna Campbell chapter 17 . 12/3/2015
I swear my heart leaped like a million times! You really caught the personality of the characters! Very nicely done, you are a VERY good writer!
Brianna Campbell chapter 15 . 12/3/2015
Keep up the good work! I love these chapters, you are VERY talented!
xKeiyume chapter 33 . 8/1/2015
This story was just too cute, and Emi? EEP!
Emi was adorable. I REALLY love this story, this probably one of my most favorite fanfics!
But I'm also so sad it's over! D:
that-girl-writing-fanfics chapter 33 . 1/28/2015
That is an amazing story, I loved the idea of it, well I loved all of it really!
Mamura Daiki chapter 29 . 1/27/2015
Mamura Daiki chapter 24 . 1/26/2015
In my imagination, she's still in her sexy figure but pregnant.

Nice chapter. ;) Got my hormones dancing.
Twi-chick34 chapter 33 . 1/4/2015
This was really really good. I couldn't stop reading it. Great job. When it was over inside I was saying "please, more! Don't end just yet!" :) it was that good. You should do like a sequel or something where emi is a bit older in tohru and yuki's percpective. That'd be pretty cool. Anyways, amazing job!
Mamura Daiki chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I adore this story. Nice plot. Nice grammar. Nice characterization. I love all of it! I love Yuki the most!

Also love Tohru, of course! Love you, too!

Confused... She knew she's pregnant already in just a week?
TheBookWorm01 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
This is one of the best stories I've ever read personally. I've read all the way threw this particular story and I don't see many stories that actually go all the way threw till the end on here. I really appreciate this story! Thanks for writing it!
MidnightIllumination1222 chapter 24 . 7/16/2014
Lol Yuki wants to get rid of them... I say just tell her he is "making room for the baby" lol. Yeah, like he'd do that to poor gullible Tohru. Man, you really do enjoy making her super dumb don't you? But I have to admit, it is pretty fucking adorable.
MidnightIllumination1222 chapter 18 . 7/15/2014
Don't apologize, I thought it was cute. Your version of Shigure and how he interacts with the other characters always make me laugh. Him and Momiji are so similar it is freaky (and funny lol).
big huge fan chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
Reallly? Sex for fun? She could hve said that she couldn't have a child unlss she gets pregnant ealy!
1,444 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »