Reviews for The Result
that-girl-writing-fanfics chapter 33 . 1/28
That is an amazing story, I loved the idea of it, well I loved all of it really!
Mamura Daiki chapter 29 . 1/27
WOWOWOAHOHOHO. WAY TOO MUCH FANSERVICE.
Mamura Daiki chapter 24 . 1/26
In my imagination, she's still in her sexy figure but pregnant.

Nice chapter. ;) Got my hormones dancing.
Twi-chick34 chapter 33 . 1/4
This was really really good. I couldn't stop reading it. Great job. When it was over inside I was saying "please, more! Don't end just yet!" :) it was that good. You should do like a sequel or something where emi is a bit older in tohru and yuki's percpective. That'd be pretty cool. Anyways, amazing job!
Mamura Daiki chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I adore this story. Nice plot. Nice grammar. Nice characterization. I love all of it! I love Yuki the most!

Also love Tohru, of course! Love you, too!

Confused... She knew she's pregnant already in just a week?
TheBookWorm01 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
This is one of the best stories I've ever read personally. I've read all the way threw this particular story and I don't see many stories that actually go all the way threw till the end on here. I really appreciate this story! Thanks for writing it!
animefreaketernally chapter 24 . 7/16/2014
Lol Yuki wants to get rid of them... I say just tell her he is "making room for the baby" lol. Yeah, like he'd do that to poor gullible Tohru. Man, you really do enjoy making her super dumb don't you? But I have to admit, it is pretty fucking adorable.
animefreaketernally chapter 18 . 7/15/2014
Don't apologize, I thought it was cute. Your version of Shigure and how he interacts with the other characters always make me laugh. Him and Momiji are so similar it is freaky (and funny lol).
big huge fan chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
Reallly? Sex for fun? She could hve said that she couldn't have a child unlss she gets pregnant ealy!
Itachiforever342 chapter 33 . 2/5/2014
This was really cute and very believable! I'm glad I came across this story! :D

P.S., don't be so hard on yourself when it comes to your writing! It was wonderful through and through!
Picandy chapter 33 . 11/13/2013
I'm seriously considering writing a fanfic of a fanfic where the curse hadn't actually ended and Emi is the new rat. ;_; Like, this story has given me so many ideas.
Emi-chan is adorable, and to be honest, I'm amazed with how far you made it in the story. Your writing definitely improved after a long time. i hope to read more from you! :D
Picandy chapter 28 . 11/13/2013
Boring? HOW DARE YOU CALL YOUR OWN CHAPTER BORING?
Anyways, I think this chapter was one of the sweetest chapters I've ever read.
Picandy chapter 23 . 11/13/2013
*cries silently* YUKI YOU DUMB PERSON SOMEDAY I WILL FIND YOU AND MAKE YOU APOLOGIZE TO TOHRU A MILLION TIMES.
*coughcough*
And I really loved this chapter, even though it was rather... sad. I love the part when Tohru thought her supposed-grandpa was going to the moon. xD
Picandy chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
This is a really great story. :3 there are a few grammar mistakes (like forgetting commas and hyphens) but the plot idea is really good and I'm enjoying it. :3
EyesThatShine chapter 33 . 9/14/2013
Oh. My. God!
Okay... nobody doesn't stand a chance against you! I don't think we will see a better author than you in Fruits Basket in a while!
I see you did your research! It's good to know what you are writing about before you ACTUALLY write. Making a bunch of mistakes and making it SOUND like it's correct will make a fool out of yourself. You have written this story so beautifully, and you ARE extremely talented! :)

Very well done as usual, and keep rocking! :D
1,438 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »