Reviews for The Result
big huge fan chapter 8 . 2/18
Reallly? Sex for fun? She could hve said that she couldn't have a child unlss she gets pregnant ealy!
Itachiforever342 chapter 33 . 2/5
This was really cute and very believable! I'm glad I came across this story! :D

P.S., don't be so hard on yourself when it comes to your writing! It was wonderful through and through!
Picandy chapter 33 . 11/13/2013
I'm seriously considering writing a fanfic of a fanfic where the curse hadn't actually ended and Emi is the new rat. ;_; Like, this story has given me so many ideas.
Emi-chan is adorable, and to be honest, I'm amazed with how far you made it in the story. Your writing definitely improved after a long time. i hope to read more from you! :D
Picandy chapter 28 . 11/13/2013
Boring? HOW DARE YOU CALL YOUR OWN CHAPTER BORING?
Anyways, I think this chapter was one of the sweetest chapters I've ever read.
Picandy chapter 23 . 11/13/2013
*cries silently* YUKI YOU DUMB PERSON SOMEDAY I WILL FIND YOU AND MAKE YOU APOLOGIZE TO TOHRU A MILLION TIMES.
*coughcough*
And I really loved this chapter, even though it was rather... sad. I love the part when Tohru thought her supposed-grandpa was going to the moon. xD
Picandy chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
This is a really great story. :3 there are a few grammar mistakes (like forgetting commas and hyphens) but the plot idea is really good and I'm enjoying it. :3
EyesThatShine chapter 33 . 9/14/2013
Oh. My. God!
Okay... nobody doesn't stand a chance against you! I don't think we will see a better author than you in Fruits Basket in a while!
I see you did your research! It's good to know what you are writing about before you ACTUALLY write. Making a bunch of mistakes and making it SOUND like it's correct will make a fool out of yourself. You have written this story so beautifully, and you ARE extremely talented! :)

Very well done as usual, and keep rocking! :D
ParanoidAndroid24 chapter 33 . 9/10/2013
Wow. This is one of the best, if not THE best, fanfictions I have ever read. And it's Yukiru. I think I want to marry you. Nah, I'd rather marry Edward Elric. But seriously. You're awesome for creating this. I read this all in one sitting. Thank you for making my 3:31 AM. No doubt I'm favoriting this. Again, thank you. Just thank you.
rose the snake chapter 19 . 7/23/2013
this story is to cute
Guest chapter 18 . 7/20/2013
Awwww
Guest chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
Epppp how menny months is she
Sarah Miler chapter 33 . 7/11/2013