Reviews for The End? :Continuation of Scream Your Heart Out
RamenDreams18 chapter 4 . 1/22/2016
i have been tryiing to find the other fanfiction sream your heart out but cant find here or anywhere else just wondering if its been deleted
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I am so confused, I can't find the original story anywhere and I can't read this before I read it, cause this is the end and I don't want to read the end before I even know the story before this. Can you link it or something?
SUP chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
OKAY so I liked your story so much I read your other ones! AND WHAT THE HECK! THIS ONE JUST STOPS RANDOMLY HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SLEEP AT NIGHT! OH NOOOOOOOOOOO LUFFY IS DEAD...ISH AND YOU STOPPED WRITTING NOOOOOOOO T.T
vivi.chu-ie chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
ooohhh i can't wait to hear what happens to luffy~

even thought i'm not sure what the story "scream your heart out" is about, your story is very good :D

zoro was always a demon... except a good demon... hope he and luffy get better soon

keep writing!~
SawHat chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
UPDATE! That's all.
SilverStream101 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Are you going to continue this? :D I'll give you a cookie if you do! XD

It's really good and I find it awesome to read! Ah well, I'm looking forward for the update!
Please chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
Update!
Rebecca Bardot chapter 4 . 2/17/2009
I have to admit. This is a pretty good continuation of Scream Your Heart Out. I read SYHO and you've kept with the continuity pretty well. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out. Ciao for now.
ChiakiAngel chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
You have to update this! Come on Chopper, make Luffy live again! _
tkaa chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
Please update soon this is a really cool story and i want 2 find out what happens 2 luffy
C.Z.G chapter 4 . 8/24/2007
This is REALLY GOOD!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Kiari1112 chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
OMG yes plz finish this your fic. led em to look at the origonal then this and... who cares if its illogical Luffys in a... a... oh I know in a comma but its diffrent cause hes a devils fruit user... or cause hes Luffy...yeah thats it...

either way Im really enjoying this soplz update soon I really want to hear the end!
Tiemar chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
Wah! For once I feel like crying. I'm going to stick with this story 'til the end.
Rivermoore's Horse chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
Very good. I had a feeling this story was in good hands. I was correct.

Signed R.H.
accallia chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
Hehehe I love what you're doing with this story! Please continue soon! It's really great!