Reviews for Points of Perception
Kari-Kateora chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
It was a nice enough piece. How to put it, though... It didn't really seize your attention. it seemed sweet enough as an idea, but otherwise, it had no real point to it, if you understand my meaning. It seemed like a broken train of thought with no conclusion.
SaturnXK chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
cute. i love how you described all the girls, and this fic was really sweet 3
naash chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
wow your writing style is very pensive, descriptive and yet very poetic like.

i absolutely impressed by your take on tenten;s eyes. i never really saw it that way. people just use the different shades of brown to describe tenten's eyes cause well saying tht she has brown eyes is very repetitive. but this fic is a real eye opener. you should write a novel. id read it
QuietShadowz chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
its beatiful it has a kindof poetic quality to it that makes it flow ever so magnifisently (sp) and it wasent confusing at all its definitly one of my favortie oneshots i ever read

oh yeah and the poetry you put on you profile is amazing you definitly put mine to shame i dont even have the guts to post it... yeah ...

great job and keep upthe freaking great job

quietshadowz
boycott-humans chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Awwwh! I liked this a lot! I loved the accurate description of each kunoichi that was portrayed by their eyes- it took some word-up epic skillz. :P
Mika-chan chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Fine. Because you asked so nicely I'm reviewing(?). It does make sense if you think about it dollars too. Eitherthat or it's just me.
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
That was AMAZING! Awesome job! You're a very talented author. _
iShipxx chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
i really like this fic :)

it's well written and described.
missy chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
i actually like because the situation that u are describing are true if u really think about it because everyone sees her as someone average or just a tomboy but she really is is one of my favourite characters cuz i am like her a bit, i mean i do like everyone else in the anmie especially hinata. i think that she could be a very good leader...:):):)
ChibiFreak52 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
oh myyy This was good...there is something unique about this story and I like it...i can't really think of an effective way to describe it...different? yeah, different...in a good way :)
andalliwantedwerecookies chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
in the canon, tenten's eyes look gray/brown. but i guess its how you look at it and the animators could be using different colours or something. this was a pretty fic. I liked it.

-roatkauu
Cardplay chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I like this quite a lot. The chunky paragraphs put me off but I read on anyway and do love the way you contrasted each of the kunoichi's eyes to Tenten's.

Your final line is my favourite and I also enjoyed the metaphor you made throughout your story - Tenten's eyes always changing; 'the colour of mud' as you say. Very beautifully written.
Tsubomi chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
I'll say it short and clear: I LIKE IT _
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
KAWAII! And SO well thought out! IT'S LIKE POETRY! U RULE!
Ohohen chapter 1 . 6/5/2007