Reviews for A sad life deserves more
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/22
I read this story on about a few years ago I like the whole naruto/haku/hinata thing despite haku having a dick in this story this is a pretty good story but when are you going to write more chapters beyond chapter twenty?
Spidey2 chapter 20 . 3/23
HOTT story! Love it! Keep going!
Findarato chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
You didn't even tell if you are in hiatus or if you've quit. I want to read more.
ChaosTatsumaki chapter 18 . 5/26/2014
I feel that the invasion was well written. Sometimes too much detail is just as bad as too little detail.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/30/2014
Honestly I think that for a life time Henata is fine. However I dont think that it is either fare or right that she becomes a part of Naruto's and Haku's bond. If she is an Angel let her stay one. When I first started reading this fic I was not sure about the relationship thing but then I was happy to see it as it shows a great relationship for Naruto. Haku is perfect for him. I am not a fan of Henata and think that she is week, not only that but again while she may have loved Naruto she never told him or showed him in anyway. Not only that but he has someone to be his life mate and just adding her is wrong.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
His name is not arashi it's Minato namikaze
Echo the Slowpoke chapter 20 . 11/22/2013
Next chapter now please
Guest chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
Will Naruto be seme for haku please it is so rare to find a naruhaku
luketzoner chapter 20 . 5/27/2013
you realy are a great writer, its to bad you stoped this fic, 2007 is too long,
its too kinky and romantic to stop.
LuisTherin chapter 20 . 4/27/2013
It is very amazing of idea about Kitsune clan, not to mention I realy like Miko character.

I hope one day you're gonna return to this story...
Dracoessa chapter 20 . 1/15/2013
Damn great story so far. I hope that Sasuke gets his rear end whipped and dragged back.
andrew7303 chapter 20 . 1/12/2013
I know it has been a long time since your last up date but I hope you can one day continue this story.
Takai153 chapter 20 . 12/16/2012
This is great! I wish you would continue.
Michael Huerta chapter 20 . 10/25/2012
This is a really good fanfic, so i really hope you update it. It probably won't happen, but I can still hope.
darthmaldude chapter 20 . 10/24/2012
awesome story I truly enjoyed it so far, and hope you update soon! I can tell you one thing i'll be skipping over any shika/tayu because TAYU/NARU ALL THE WAY! ;D