Reviews for A sad life deserves more
my 2 guys chapter 8 . 7/13
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 4/10
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 4/10
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/10
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
I read this story on about a few years ago I like the whole naruto/haku/hinata thing despite haku having a dick in this story this is a pretty good story but when are you going to write more chapters beyond chapter twenty?
Spidey2 chapter 20 . 3/23/2015
HOTT story! Love it! Keep going!
Findarato chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Could you PLEASE UPDATE! IT HAS BEEN YEARS SINCE NEW CHAPTER APPEARED!
You didn't even tell if you are in hiatus or if you've quit. I want to read more.
Twilight Dance of Chaos chapter 18 . 5/26/2014
I feel that the invasion was well written. Sometimes too much detail is just as bad as too little detail.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/30/2014
Honestly I think that for a life time Henata is fine. However I dont think that it is either fare or right that she becomes a part of Naruto's and Haku's bond. If she is an Angel let her stay one. When I first started reading this fic I was not sure about the relationship thing but then I was happy to see it as it shows a great relationship for Naruto. Haku is perfect for him. I am not a fan of Henata and think that she is week, not only that but again while she may have loved Naruto she never told him or showed him in anyway. Not only that but he has someone to be his life mate and just adding her is wrong.