Reviews for A Second Chance
ibelieveintruelove chapter 29 . 8/12/2008
Very nice story! I liked that Bella and Edward to get a second chance, even if it was still fraught with danger. And I totally understand your feelings about Bella after reading Eclispe, I was so pissed at her too!

Ok Breaking Dawn spoilers ahead if you haven't read it yet so beware!

But after reading Breaking Dawn I came to terms with Bella and finally accepted her. Edward really couldn't live without her and Jacob is finally loving her the way he should. So maybe you can do a sequel that takes place after Breaking Dawn? Anyway excellent story!
Darkpebble13 chapter 25 . 3/18/2008
hey. your story is great! i love it! yes, and i think tinkerbell is a slut. so blah tinkerbell!

Opalheart
ShadowJumper chapter 29 . 1/1/2008
This was a very good story. I really wished you would have made a sequel but I understand your reasons for not writing one. Anyway, very very good. I applaud you!
HeswamtoFrance chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I feel like crying already, but you are a good writer, I hope it gets better.:)
ReaderTurnedWriter chapter 18 . 12/14/2007
that was like the most randomest thing ive ever read but i loved it...wonder wats gonna happen next!

off to read more!

.i luv vampires.
School Librarian chapter 27 . 12/8/2007
For the love of Twilight, please start a sequel! This was a fun and exciting take on the series, and I hope you find a beta to get you started. If not, I'm always willing to help out!
lightssoclear chapter 28 . 11/12/2007
HOW DARE YOU! COULDNT U JUST LEAVE BELLA ALONE? YEA I KNO SHE MADE SOME MISTAKES IN ECLIPSE BUT SHE'S HUMAN! HOW WOULD U FEEL IF U WERE IM HER POSITION? WHERE EVERY DECISION YOU SEEM TO MAKE ENDS UP LEADING YOU INTO AN EVEN WORSE SITUATION?GOD YEA SO WAT YOU DONT LIKE BELLA U DONT HAVE TO TOTALLY DISS HER ON ONE OF UR AUTHORSNOTES GOD! well watever so yea good story!
MagsGraphics chapter 29 . 10/31/2007
ROFL!

I was pretty annoyed with Bella myself after Eclipse... in my mind, she canNOT be in love with TWO people at one time! Pick one and stick with it, girlfriend! But I digress... The good thing about fanfic is that you can use the basemodel of Meyer's characters and do what you want with them... so please don't think you should never write about Bella again... you can mold here into what you'd prefer.

Your story was great - I enjoyed having something to read in the post-Eclipse-void. Looking forward to more of your stuff.

Thanks,

MagsGraphics chapter 17 . 10/31/2007
I'm enjoying this quite a bit! :)

The fight with Victoria ended very quickly... but then I think Avery will be the bigger problem.

One question: When Jacob and Sam phased back to human, were they just standing there nude talking to Edward? Just seems sort-of awkward... LOL! :)

Looking forward to the next chapters...!

Ms. Milly chapter 29 . 10/30/2007
Great story, update soon!
MagsGraphics chapter 9 . 10/30/2007
I like the drama so far - that Victoria remembers (and for storyline continuity, it's probably best that Jacob is in the know as well). You've sucked me into the Twilight world very convincingly so far - nice work! :)
MagsGraphics chapter 3 . 10/30/2007
I'm intrigued... reminds me of the "PTB" (Powers That Be) from Angel (the TV series) moving in to adjust time.

You started off well - I'm interested to see where this goes!

keen13 chapter 29 . 10/14/2007
you so did not overreact in my book! i hate eclipse and bella shouldnt be doing that to jacob and edward. i dont like jacob all that much, but reading eclipse made me like him more than her. every once in a while, when i was reading it, i would get so frustrated that i would lock it outside. so i like the way you portrayed her character in this fic better!
Romantic-Faerie chapter 27 . 9/15/2007
LUVED! this story it was SO gud! i no that u ownt but i wish ud do a sequel! i agree that bella was horrible in Eclipse but i still think this deserves a sequel..its up to u tho after all..still it was a briliant story!
wretched witch chapter 29 . 9/14/2007
I could BETA you. I don't reallt mind cuz the girl I am Betaing isn't that much into writing, I suppose XD

And that with Bella... I know what you mean... I AM very angry and she got much ooc if you ask me, but I hate Jacob more... after all she wanted Edward to be angry with her and everything

Yours, gabby