Reviews for Perfection
SmilesFade chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Oh my gosh! That is so good! Great job! It does describe her! You are talented!
henrybass chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
LOVE IT. x3 AMAZING, YOU GOT IT JUST RIGHT. ]
Amaya Hirana chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Hi! Love your poem. It fits her well. Please check out my poems under The Realities Of Being Sharpay.
prettylittleamour chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
That was a really great poem!
BelleLane chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
OMG! I LOVE it! That is the greatest poem I have ever read! Love, love, love it!
A Dawn Delivery chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Aw. It's a beautiful poem - and amusingly accurate. I wish I could cry diamond tears.

I remember I had to write three poems for my English class last year, and two out of three were about Sharpay, and only because one of them had to be a haiku. :P I suppose I'll do the same thing this year... yes, I am aware I need to get a life. But if I go out for a sport, I'll probably try to lead singalongs of "Get'cha Head In The Game." My anti-Disney school wouldn't appreciate my efforts, I think.

UPDATE SOON PLZ.

- A Dawn Delivery.
UnsureAgain chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
The ending is excellent, because if that doesn't scream Sharpay, I'm not sure what does. Sharpay is definitely a beautiful snob with a god complex, and you seriously give attention to her characterization throughout your poem. Good job~~
Breakin' Dishes chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
wow that was good. totally kick ass. :D
Stessa chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
It was great ! I loved it ;p
Tisdale425forever chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Liked it! Very nice and well written. I am learning about poetry in English, so I really enjoyed this! Great poem!
Joyful-Sound chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Cool ) We're doing poetry as well! I'm not much of a poet, but I think that was an absolutely wonderful poem you wrote!

It flowed, and that's something that some fanfiction written poetry lacks [not that there's that much of it]

Anyway, just wanted to comment on the excellent job!

-Picc
hotsodagirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Ooh, awesome! We're doing poetry in English right now so I'm in a good poetry mood ;P I liked it :D

*Alyssa*