Reviews for Vectors Over The Air
FlareKnight chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
This was a nice one. Seeing him run into Nana again after all that time. She did a nice job getting by and it was just touching to see them together again even for just a visit.

Will be checking on the continuation, but wanted to compliment on a nicely written story.
Viigor chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I don't have the words to say why I liked very much this story. I mean, it has everything in small dose, but quality: mistery. fluff , drama. I enjoyed this very much, and I laughed hard in... you know where.

Thanks for this.
dyingsoul 36 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
very sw33t i love nana, she's the coolest in elfin lied and the toughest too. well i know lucys stronger but to stay sane and cheerful takes serious strength that nanas got. anyway keep up the good work this site needs more nanaficatiton!
Black Robed One chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
It was a very sweet and well-written story, sephjnr-san, and I liked it through and through! You made a very good job of depicting a grow-up Nana, who nevertheless remains the girl we know and love. And of course, Nana’s radio persona was very kawaii too!

Again, a very good job, sephjnr-san! I am looking forward to your future Nana-centered fanfictional stories!

P.S.

Just a thought…

I know that this was supposed to be a one-shot story, but perhaps you would consider turning it into a multi-chapter story, or writing a sequel to it? I like the idea behind this story of yours very much, and this story’s “ending” definitely leaves a room for more chapters and/or a sequel (it begs for them, if you ask me). In short, if you ever decide to write more chapters and/or a sequel to this story of yours, I will be very happy to read them!
Cliffy G chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Good job! I enjoyed reading this fic. It was a little 'unconventional' if you know what I mean, but that just made it more unique and interesting. Hope to see more of the same in your future works!