Reviews for Ai Itsu Made Mo
not someone of importance chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Sad.
This scene, when I first saw it, made me cry, especially when Mewtwo was crying .
Nicely written.
-Dia
PerlaNemesis chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
It's such sad story. I remember watching part about Ai and MewTwo. I think it was cut scenes from English version of movie and realised as special episode or something. Anyway, it is really well written story and I really like it.
Shade40 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
A very nice embellishment on the Birth of Mewtwo CD Drama. I've read and listened to the CD Drama, and you were faithful to the original while adding touching additional details which made it a good bit better.
KawaiiGameFreak chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
that was so sad,i was almost crying.(you should have added 'if only tears could bring you back')btw what does 'Ai itsu made mo' mean?
mishiexperiment629 chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
that was the saddest pokemon story i have ever read!wa poor mewtwo!
mishiexperiment629 chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
that was the saddest pokemon story i have ever read!wa poor mewtwo!
Gema J. Gall chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
I love it! Seriously! You did the emotions great. I love the line from Ai about Mewtwo needing a daddy. her name is Amber in done.
3656754278737 chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
This was absolutely beautiful. Grr...why'd they have to dub Ai out? I didn't even know there was a name for this pairing, let alone stories about it. Hmm...I may have to write a Replicashippy...lovely work!
AkiHisuiQON chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
thats sad write more
Lashana nsi chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
I love this! Great work! *sniffles* Poor Mewtwo...
Silver Neko chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Awww, I luv this fic.
Treble Clef Julianne chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
This is a beautiful story. Excellent job!
Nazitra chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
This story is cool. Ai and Mewtwo are cool. _
Shamanic Shaymin chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
Okay, I like this story. I thought that Aitwo and Mewtwo's relationship was the best part in the entire "Pokemon 1" movie. It really sucks that the people cut it out in the English version!