Reviews for Since When Can He Do That?
Kakerot Bardockson chapter 8 . 12/31/2015
awesome story but I kept waiting for Ron to use a KamiHamiHa
Dravimus Prime chapter 8 . 12/31/2015
that was awesome and I loved the movie and anime references. this hit my top ten list
BooksAreMedicine chapter 8 . 8/6/2015
Great story! Nice to see Ron be the hero.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 7 . 8/6/2015
Good guys best know for winning...nice line :) And the kiss reminded me of Get Smart, unusual but effective lol
BooksAreMedicine chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
I like how Rufus got his own battle. And Ron's serious face is awesome, love it when he gets down to business.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 8/6/2015
Ron factor :) This chapter reminded me of Star Wars IV with Ron being blinded folded and fighting better as a result.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 8/6/2015
Nice type in with GJ prepping for other villain attacks. Love the support for Ron and his speech, inspiring and in character. Ron is able to outsmart Drakken too. And yay for his powers finally being unlocked to him!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Ooh, love how the first chapter already shows Ron's value to Team Possible.
Robaezica W chapter 8 . 6/18/2015
AMAZING! ENTHRALLING! BADICAL!
Cloaked Glydr chapter 8 . 4/23/2015
Very nice. Ron's power seemed to have the perfect balance between him having to try a lot while not being this OP All P figure. Overall, I like the story a lot.

Keep Writting
Cloaked Glydr chapter 3 . 4/21/2015
Eh, this chapter was ok I guess. I assume Gemini is gonna send his own ammunition to the fight
Cloaked Glydr chapter 2 . 4/21/2015
Dang Drakken is sooo OOC. Itll be awesome to see the potential battle scenes. Especially with the Bebes involved. I must say, drakken rlly stepped up his game
JokersLastLaugh chapter 8 . 6/5/2010
this is a story i had read before but forgot to i shall.

this was an amazing story about ron stepping up and coming into his powers(many of which i can see him have).

also him saving kim and defeating drakken.

great story

love and peace

RipBlade
Talitha Koum chapter 8 . 9/24/2009
Man. I enjoyed reading this fiction more than I thought I would! I mean, don't get me wrong. There's nothing wrong with the title or the description or anything, but when I chose a story to read, I was planning on procrastinating from working on my senior show, not completely addicting myself. And boy did I ever!

I don't know what it is about Ron stepping up, but it makes my day. I think you constructed the story beautifully and you kept the characters in check-just more serious. And that's alright with me! )

Thank you very much for writing. I am one, satisfied reader.
Another Duck chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
You know, once in a while, it's fun to read these stories where one character is ridiculously overpowered. It's sort of the charm with the Kim Possible series in the first place, but this fic takes the ball and runs with it. Good job with that.

Out of the characters, Shego was definitely the most interesting here. You captured her rather well, in her evil-but-not-quite-without-compassion personality.