Reviews for Since When Can He Do That?
The-Dark-Pumpkin-King chapter 8 . 6/5/2010
this is a story i had read before but forgot to i shall.

this was an amazing story about ron stepping up and coming into his powers(many of which i can see him have).

also him saving kim and defeating drakken.

great story

love and peace

RipBlade
Talitha Koum chapter 8 . 9/24/2009
Man. I enjoyed reading this fiction more than I thought I would! I mean, don't get me wrong. There's nothing wrong with the title or the description or anything, but when I chose a story to read, I was planning on procrastinating from working on my senior show, not completely addicting myself. And boy did I ever!

I don't know what it is about Ron stepping up, but it makes my day. I think you constructed the story beautifully and you kept the characters in check-just more serious. And that's alright with me! )

Thank you very much for writing. I am one, satisfied reader.
Another Duck chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
You know, once in a while, it's fun to read these stories where one character is ridiculously overpowered. It's sort of the charm with the Kim Possible series in the first place, but this fic takes the ball and runs with it. Good job with that.

Out of the characters, Shego was definitely the most interesting here. You captured her rather well, in her evil-but-not-quite-without-compassion personality.
Donteatacowman chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
Good ending. Once again, not enough REAL conflict for Ron, but an enjoyable story nonetheless. Thanks for writing.
screaming phoenix chapter 8 . 11/28/2008
Nice job and tale you gave us. I enjoyed the ‘rise of Ron’ and his tapping of his abilities in search for his missing girlfriend. That ending was just as it should have been with Ron and Kim first confronting each other then supporting each other. Drakken was an idiot to think Ron would throw in with him and to even suggest it.

Good work
mkusenagi2 chapter 8 . 11/28/2008
An excellent tale.

MK2
CajunBear73 chapter 8 . 11/28/2008
Nice finish to rescuing Kim from Drakken, and from herself under that shampoo.

Though he had to make up with Kim about kissing Shego, I wonder if in her making up with Ron she could talk about the darker side of herself that came out in her fight with Ron.

Though this sitch is done, and all Zorpox tech has been destroyed, it seems this is only the beginning for Ron and Kim with his newly released powers.

CB73
Quathis chapter 8 . 11/28/2008
Great ending chapter: climatic battle, love and MMP conquering brainwashing shampoo, making Du upset, and the epilogue section with the effects of the adventure. Great stuff, and I got a good laugh out of the cat mission.
Comet Moon chapter 8 . 11/28/2008
Cat stuck in tree?

Snort
noncynic chapter 8 . 11/28/2008
I just have to say this is a very good story, and well-written.
Sentinel103 chapter 8 . 11/28/2008
M S, nice story all around. Since when can he that? Since he matured and was able to express his love for KP.

Thanks

Larry (Sentinel 103)
CrystalCipher chapter 7 . 11/25/2008
I like it!:D
snowman794 chapter 7 . 10/24/2008
o, its getting really good. please update soon
chaosknight chapter 7 . 10/13/2008
Great story. Update soon.
Drag0nf1y chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Not bad, not bad at all.

I'm keeping an eye on this one.

Keep it up!