Reviews for Mon Coeur Continuera
pride1289 chapter 7 . 4/16/2008
aw. It like, ended. I'm sorry for not reviewing every chapter. But I'm supposed to be doing my hmwk right now. Oh well.

Continue soon plz!

TTFN
pride1289 chapter 6 . 4/16/2008
lol. Vinnies scared?
Vegetarae chapter 6 . 2/22/2008
I think this is great. Keep going; I wanna see how it ends. I'll even put you on my favs list! JUST FINISH IT PLEASE!
monitorscreen chapter 6 . 12/13/2007
Mm... I'm still reading *smiles*

I like Cloud's review on Vincent, and those hints that you dropped about Vincent's personality change. At points this piece can be a bit difficult to follow, but overall I find it intriguing enough to keep reading :-) So, looking forward to the next chapter.
Saeth Ceirwyn chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
Coffee...BWAHAHAHAHA!
monitorscreen chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
Hmm... I think I see some of what you're going at. Interesting and vivid. I like Cloud and Vincent's interactions here, eerie as they are. Will look forward to further development :-)
monitorscreen chapter 4 . 7/29/2007
(Er, why yes, I'm one of those who don't review...)

So mm, still reading, and do like it. This chapter is clearer, and explains quite a few things happening in the last that were confusing. Will look forward to the next part when you're back :-)
Gabrielle chapter 4 . 7/29/2007
AW-some ep i cant healp but love the way you interprit vincent! _ im soo gona stick with ya the holl way with ths one. _ ekk cliff hanger . evil! lol XD and i love the way you brot the cozmo culture to life awesome awesome awesome cab i sae more? keep at it this could be a masterpiese
mon chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
Moody, and promising beginning. Will look forward to what happens next. Take your time :-)
sona chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
update
Lord Makura chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
colored cloud... hihi cutie!
sylunedarkchylde chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I really like how you play your words. -claps- very nice!

see? I'm stalking you. D
K4ndY chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Well, it's a bit short, but very good none the less. Can't wait to read more. :)

P.S. I happen to be french and I couldn't help but notice a mistake in your title. It should be "Mon coeur continUEra" instead of "Mon coeur continEUra".
RedSeraph chapter 1 . 3/19/2007