Reviews for Telekinesis Lesson
nice
Musa Lover chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
really good. it would be good if you could make a sequal to that
Daddy's Little Pyro chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Aww, this was cute.
XxHelixRiderxX chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This is a really good oneshot. I really like how you concentrate on the desriptions and the characters.
duckvader23 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
THis is good.
firedrakegirl chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
So cute! I can see it happening too!
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I liked it. I thought it was really good. A Short Sweet testiment to The Zoom Team. really nice.
avearia chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Pretty good, I think. It caught the moment well. It was a good way to see her practicing her powers. :)

Hey, you know what? they have a category for this fandom now, under 'Movies'. if you want, you can check it out.

Anyway, good luck on future fanfics.

avearia
WolfxAngel chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Aww..I love it! This is one of my favorite movies, XD, and I really wish that It would have It's own fanfic category...Maybe Ill send in a request, lol. Meh...I might go write mah own zoom fics too, maybe. lol, keep writing!
Lynnicaec chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
although i'm not really a fan of this ship, i liked. I really wish they're were more fics for this movie!
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Great story! I really liked it a lot! Keep up the great work!
WDanser-Badwolf chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Luv it. i wish they're were more stories for this movie. when u find some, can u message me and tell me where they r?

Luv the story. write more soon.
E. Chandler chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I loved it. I thought it was cute. Could you please write a Summer/Connor fic or a Connor/OC fic?
MzPink chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
i like it

u should write a story with Dylan
HoudiniWonder-fan chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
That was really cute. Could you please write a Summer/Dylan story? They're my favourite couple!