Reviews for Black And White
sasuNARU4eternity chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
umm iz it done ?
Yaoi Maiko chapter 8 . 9/13/2009
I think I'm going to cry...WHY, OH GREAT CREATOR OF THIS STORY DO YOU TORTURE ME? *anime waterfall tears* I was so looking forward to reading what would happen between the brothers and especially what would happen to Kabuto.
Animekittywolf chapter 8 . 7/17/2009
Well... I have officially wasted my time reading this. The only reason I read it was because it says its completed. But that was by far incomplete. So much was left alone.

I feel bad.

I was rather enjoying this fic but I have wasted my time on yet another fic that is just never going to be finished. Just because you arn't working on it does not make it complete.

You have indeed wasted my time, thank you, goodbye.
Thrae Elddim chapter 8 . 11/9/2008
This is the most unique approach to Sasuke that I've ever come across, nevermind his relationship to Itachi! Keep up the awesomeness! Btw, what's the title of the Violent J song on this chapter? It looks really interesting to say the least, lol.
xBlackSilverx chapter 8 . 11/3/2008
uh this needs to go into incomplete, just because your not writing on it anymore or something doesn't mean its 'complete'.

Also I really didn't like Naruto in this fic, he was more of a whore then Sasuke.

But otherwise it was great and if you ever finish it I would be extremely happy.
Profound Yaoi chapter 8 . 10/19/2008
Hey, great story!

I read fanfics offline, so I don't normally review. I thought you deserved it though. :)

I love how you've given Naruto a larger vocabulary than most people. This is well-written, with only a few errors with things like 'to' instead of 'too' etc. I can't wait for an update for this. I look forward to seeing Kabuto's dumping! (I'm an ItaSasu fangirl)Please, please, please update soon! _

Later!
breenarose chapter 8 . 7/21/2008
Are you going to have any GaaNaru in this story, or are they just friends? I hope Kabuto doesn't take the break-up too hard.
Obsession No Es Amor chapter 8 . 3/13/2008
YAy! I love your story, i hope you up-date soon. I also think that if Kabuto reelaly loves Itachi, he will let him go- Like in shrek! LOL Because Itachi truly los Sasuke...Well anyway, I'll leave you to your story and here's hoping to read the next chapter!
Dragon77 chapter 8 . 3/8/2008
Grate chapter! I'm so happy that you are back and writing again. I can’t wait to read the next chapter so please keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
Kina-chan chapter 7 . 10/6/2007
love it!
BlueSharingan101 chapter 6 . 7/23/2007
Ah, SasuChan got issues. The whole family's pretty messed up. Sad in a way...
TangoOFDOOM chapter 7 . 7/12/2007
Wow. At first I didn't really care too much for this fic because Itachi was going out/having sex with [shudders] Kabuto. And Itachi is a little OOC. But I find the fic very original. Good job on the original idea (it still makes me kinda sad that Mikoto's a whore...she's nice...)

Suggestion for breaking the news to Kabuto: "Kabuto...I'm going to stop lieing to you."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'll be to the point." ... "I love Sasuke. Not you."

-end-

Well...something like that. At least, with a lot of emotion in the narration part. -Tango
Uchiha brothers lover chapter 7 . 7/12/2007
Wow...I never got into an argument with my brother about what is a wall and what is a window. That would be funny though if we did. Please post again soon! I need to see Itachi break up with Kabuto and finally get his brother.
Dragon77 chapter 7 . 7/12/2007
Grate chapter! I can’t wait to read the next chapter so keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
Uchiha brothers lover chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
You don't give yourself enough credit. The beginning didn't suck. I like it!