Reviews for Strong Enough
iamladyliberty chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
i've always loved that song and i love what you did with it. this was a beautiful, very "real life" story that you've given us, and i really appreciate it!

thanks for writing!
BxBforever chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
awesome!
kinseyjo chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
awh! I loved it! You're so right, this could go EO in a heartbeat. Might have to steal it. :)
BonesDBchippie chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
WOW! ANOTHER GREAT fic you've produced! And SUCH a PERFECT song that FITS them so well! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

~G :D
Bellabun chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
Okay so apparently I am drawn to your stories at the moment. The 4th story in how many hours? Where have you been? And why hadn't I found you before? I am crying again, beautiful story! I love that song and it was perfect the way you used it in the story! Great job, wonderful, amazing, awesome, sweet, PERFECT! Thank you for sharing again! :)
bb-4ever chapter 4 . 3/21/2007
fantastic fic. love it. they are so right for each other.

look foward to other stories soon
oranfly chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
I never relized how well that song fit with those two. Normally I don't read song fics, but this one was definitely awesome!
XxIDont-Know-What-That-MeansxX chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
update soon plz dis storys well gd lol !
friendsidol5 chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
me again..still love it
friendsidol5 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
i really like where this is going...but i think that (from what i've seen, i've never actually written anything) a song-fic has the song, in it. you could say this is based on or inspired by the song...i don't know though. i really do like it so far though...