Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ninja Kitsune
Kirk4ever chapter 7 . 6/8/2007
"Burn Her!"

good chapter.
Lt. Cmdr. Radner chapter 7 . 5/21/2007
Okay the world has ended, Harry is going to call Snape Uncle Sevy. The kid will be dead in a month, love the story and how you are developing things. Can't say I'm thrilled with the Lupin side plot but your the writer. Keep up the good work and update soon.
lady sakura cosmos chapter 7 . 5/13/2007
good chapter
rhiannon3719 chapter 7 . 5/11/2007
Great story. Can't wait to see where it goes. By the way, love the Monty Python reference.
Kayjay Dee chapter 7 . 5/11/2007
I just found this story and I really like it. Hope to read to some more.

-KJD

PS. And as for your author's note... yay for Monty Python!
Shadow Lighthawk chapter 7 . 5/10/2007
This is far more awesome than I anticipated, I must say. Usually, anything with 'kitsune' in the title is a bad Yu Yu Hakusho crossover.

In fact, HP&NK has blown away a lot of my expectations. I really love where you're taking the story. To my very great surprise, I adore Liska. With biscuit-pouncing and death threats to Snape, she is For The Win. I'm also quite fascinated by the potential her backstory represents. I especially can't wait to meet her father, who sounds like an interesting sort.

I also like that you've created a Harry who is very damaged by his time with the Dursleys and who acts his age. I readily admit that I love fics where even a very young Harry is intelligent and cunning, but it's also nice to see him as a kid.

Dumbledore... well, I'm not sure how I feel about him. I like your portrayal - he's showing the kind of mental flexibility that I would expect from someone with his caliber of intelligence, and he's readliy admitted that he screwed up in royal fashion. That's all well and good, but I'm a product of the independent!Harry-manipulative!Dumbledore genre, and I can't help but look for plots everywhere. It makes me so, so paranoid about Dumbledore. I'm also not crazy about his invasion of privacy. One might argue that he wanted to be sure than he wasn't making another mistake, but his mistakes don't entitle him to violate the privacy of others to settle his own mind. *snarl*

I think the only thing I dislike about this fic is the role Harry's played so far. In many ways, the story feels like it's about Liska and Harry's merely a side character. I'm hoping that will change, especially as Harry gets older, but that's pretty much how it feels right now.

Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter! _
Fizzing-Whizbee-nz chapter 7 . 5/10/2007
Severus Snape with blue flowers in his hair? And having that pointed out to him by one of the Marauders? I'm still laughing over that one. Please please say that Remus is going to be able to see Harry soon. He's one of my favourite characters and he does have a rough life.

I do like Liska, her character is interesting and different, I'll re really intersted to read more about her and how you will develop the relationship with her and Harry, adn I like what you've done with that so far. I also think you have Severus in character and Molly too.
Draeconin chapter 7 . 5/9/2007
I like. I like it very much!

I do think Harry's speech should be 'older', though. The Dursleys would have demanded things of him that they wouldn't demand of anyone else, and I would expect that full, complete sentences said in an adult manner would be one of them (although Harry's innocence would still shine through, of course). I would even expect him to have exceptional table manners, if only to avoid being scolded while he was eating or for fear of being sent away from the table for being 'disgusting'. The Dursleys would, after all, have looked for reasons to find fault with him at every turn.
dovaly chapter 7 . 5/9/2007
Ah, I love that movie! Anyway, that was an awesome story. Hmm, I wonder how Severus will react to being called 'Uncle Sevy'? I'm sure it will be hilarious. I just have one question. Is Harry gonna grow up soon, or will this story be mainly about Harry's young childhood? Either ways fine by me, I'm just curious. Update soon!
hemotem chapter 7 . 5/8/2007
NO! The Mollyizer needs to go not again and please please dont let him become friends with ron maybe the twins but not ron. Uncle Sevy that is priceless ) cannot wait for the next chapter.

Oh and let Remus meet Harry it would be a good thing.

Hemotem
tlfsjs chapter 7 . 5/8/2007
great story
heather chapter 7 . 5/8/2007
So how soon will Remus get to see harry? Will Sev calm down and be mre human? Looking forward to more. thank you so much.
Mou'Ikka chapter 7 . 5/8/2007
WHAT HAPPENS TO REMUS!

WAHAHAHAHAHA!
Amarthiel chapter 7 . 5/8/2007
wow..i feel super bad for remus. i hope he gets to meet harry and soon cause i like remus. i love the snape drawing! great fun and when will harry meet the weasley family? i also can't wait for snape's next lession since harry will call him uncle sevy...hehe. driving snape insane is always fun in any fanfic. well hope you update soon and great chappie. chau!
peppymint chapter 7 . 5/8/2007
Poor Severus, it seems he is going to be dragged into Harry's life. Kicking and screaming if necessary.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »