Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ninja Kitsune
hpnut1 chapter 7 . 5/8/2007
I love the story and you are doing a great job! It will be fun to read how they will get along the the Weasley's. What is going to happen with Lupin? Update soon.
shadow patronus chapter 6 . 5/1/2007
not bad, i specially like the OC and diferent kind of magic.
frozenwands chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
awesome chapter keep up the great work
lady sakura cosmos chapter 6 . 4/27/2007
good chapter
hemotem chapter 6 . 4/27/2007
Snape bashing yea! Okay please I realy beg you please dont let the Mollyizer get attached to Harry or vice versa and if you do introduce Ron have problems please I beg of you do not let that woman near Harry I have nothing realy against her realy I just dont like how she is portrayed in the books she is just too motherly and smothering Harry does not need that.

~Rant Off~

Thank you for a great story I am liking what you are doing so far and cannot wait for the next installment.

Hemotem
ceo55 chapter 6 . 4/19/2007
Ah a very interesting story. I look forward to the rest of it. At least I hope the rest of it.

CEO55
peppymint chapter 6 . 4/19/2007
I have read other Harry guardian stories, but not like this one. It sounds neat though. Looking forward to more.
web chapter 6 . 4/19/2007
I do like this story and it is different from most AUs. I do have to say that I don't think Harry and Ron should be instant best friends though. It is a little too cliche' that whenever Harry is rescued from the Dursley's he always becomes best friends with either Ron in the Wizard World or Hermione in the Mundane World. Wnatever you decide I am looking forward to the next chapter I am sure that I will enjoy it!

web
lady sakura cosmos chapter 5 . 4/8/2007
good chapter
glorfy chapter 5 . 4/6/2007
keep up the great work :)
hemotem chapter 5 . 4/6/2007
NOT THE WEASLYS PLEASE I beg of you do not get them involved with the weasleys I don't think I could handle Mollyism have their first and only interaction a rough one so they are not welcome any more please please please. If you must put someone there make it Longbottom or heck just about anyone else I realy cannot handle the Mollizer. Great Chapter though and cannot wait to see more soon.

(Mollyism and Mollyizer are my words for the overprotective overMOMing of Molly Weasly)

Hemotem
bleh chapter 5 . 4/5/2007
another snape stalker writing a snape fic...its quite transparent...you should indicate you are a snape 'fan' and this is a snape fic in the summary thx
hpnut1 chapter 5 . 4/5/2007
I think that was my favorite chapter so far! Keep going and update soon.
Cornflake chapter 5 . 4/5/2007
Alright for the most part. Not the 'fun'-est chapter per say, but still a good job on the plot you had to work through.

This may seem a dumb question, but will there be any focus from Harry's POV? Or are you planning on Sakaki having a position at Hogwarts? :p
Amarthiel chapter 5 . 4/5/2007
i love this fic! anyways i was wondering if ron will become harry's friend sooner since the weasleys are going to come into the picture. i hope so. i love the twins more though and i think they would drive her insane with pranks. i am also wondering about snape. is he going to grow fond of harry and become the father figure in his life eventually. will there be romance between snape and her? anyways i can't wait to find out what will happen. hope you update soon. chau!
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »