Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ninja Kitsune
Kyntor chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Absorbing the killing curse and redirecting it are definate signs of Mary Sueism.

The ritual was also over the top. If it were possible to gain that much power, a lot of people would have done it or performed a similar ritual. You are opening a can or worms you do not want to mess with.
hemotem chapter 4 . 4/4/2007
A very good start to what seems to be a good read of a story. Hope to see more soon

Hemotem
The-Resident chapter 4 . 4/1/2007
I am enjoying this story a lot. I have little liking for Severus Snape at anytime and even less for 'Everyone's Redeemable' Dumbledore. So, as for them being the heavies in the story, I have absolutely no problems with it. I love seeing Harry in a loving environment and I think the half-kitsune Sakaki is an excellent choice for a 'parental figure', even if she is only 19. I wonder how much longer Snape will have his head... Hm. Anyway, you write a good story and it has very few, if any, spelling/punctuation/grammar errors (something else I like a lot). I hate having to edit a story before I can enjoy reading it. Keep up the great work and I hope you will be able to update soon.
sable2684 chapter 4 . 4/1/2007
Wonderful story! I do find the last paragraph of this chapter highly amusing! I can't wait to see what's next. Thanks!
ubetiburn chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
I liked the first chapter. It flowed easily and did not seem as though it came to you as you typed. Good job. Oh and the spelling and grammer were a lot better then the majority. For that I congradulate you! Look forward to seeing where you go with it as I have not found raised by someone else - stories as passible.
Cornflake chapter 4 . 3/31/2007
What can I say? I'm just that good. :p

Nice chap, and a good deal of suspense. I like it.
Irian chapter 4 . 3/31/2007
I have to say, I was little worried about the quality of this story when I read the title, but you put that fear to rest immediately. I love the OC, and it seems that you've put a lot of thought into the plot. I can't wait for the next chapter!
hpnut1 chapter 4 . 3/31/2007
Very gooD! I like the chapter and I can't wait to see how Snape plays a role in this! Update soon.
lady sakura cosmos chapter 4 . 3/31/2007
good story, I like it
suikofan chapter 4 . 3/31/2007
Like the story! Pretty easy to tell that Harry's animagus form will be a fox. Please continue with the different magics. I would like Harry to know Eastern magic but not sure what a good foucs would be possiblie gloves or very strange but, Tarot cards it would be funny if he can catch the killing curse by shuffling cards.
Amythyst Aquarius chapter 4 . 3/30/2007
Awesome! Please continue this story, your doing very well!
goddessa39 chapter 4 . 3/30/2007
Okay, I like it-only one question. That last paragraph confused me. I understand what you were saying now, but you should reread it yourself to check. *mind-boggled*. Tah.
kirallie chapter 3 . 3/30/2007
Interesting. How will Harry turn out being raised by a kitsune ninja?
Nigh7 chapter 3 . 3/30/2007
Great fic

nice chapter update soon )
Criminally Insane Hermit chapter 3 . 3/28/2007
This is really good. Yes Gobbledygook is canon, and i'm excited for the next entry. Update soon please!
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »