Reviews for Mystic Force: The Forgotten Ray Of Light
fantastic!
Gyotso chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
fantastic. really really good
Guest chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
doesen't nick relize h is dating his cousin
myeveryday chapter 6 . 12/9/2011
The first time I read this, I reviewed the last chapter, so I have to come back and review this one!

I've always loved your stories. I'm always coming back to read them, espeically since I think you write the characters perfectly. I know it's been a while, but I hope you're still working on a sequel for this story. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see it!
KeeepSmiling chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
great love it so much, but whats the naml of the secuel?
merderbaby chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
i love this story i always wished that maddison was daggerons daughter ever since she freed him from the curse they always shared a special realationship
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 7 . 8/27/2008
cool
WolfMage02 chapter 7 . 6/17/2008
When's the sequel going to start?
angel17712 chapter 7 . 10/29/2007
You know that I loved this chapter, but I thought that I'd tell you again. This was an awesome chapter! I loved how you had Alex try to redeem himself. And just like Enigmaforum, you know that I loved Vida and Xander, as well as Nick and Maddy.

The father/daughters interaction from the last chapter was wonderful! It made me go AW!

And a sequel? Oh, lordy. And let's not forget that there was a HUGE cliffhanger! GR! It was a great way to end it!
Dark Romance Writer chapter 7 . 10/12/2007
theres going to be a sequel?

thats great! i loved that story!

keep up the good work!
myeveryday chapter 7 . 10/12/2007
Can't wait until the sequel! Great story!
GinaStar chapter 7 . 10/12/2007
lol..Loved it! and I can't wait for a sequel!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 7 . 10/12/2007
*Screams like a banshee* OMFG! Get your butt on that sequel ASAP!

Other than, amazing ending. Wonderful job. :P
pinkrangerpower chapter 7 . 10/12/2007
What a great ending. I love it. The whole story was great. I cannot wait until the sequeal, so I really hope it comes soon.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 7 . 10/12/2007
Nice story. Nice cliffhanger.