Reviews for Mystic Force: The Forgotten Ray Of Light
babyblues02 chapter 7 . 11/15
Hahaha you're horrible! That's no way to end this! I liked it though the open ending. If there's a sequel I'll read if not then I'll just imagine in my had what the results were ;)
babyblues02 chapter 5 . 11/15
Wow! Nick and Maddie! Nice! Anyways I hope the girls find peace with their dad Alex and that he apologizes for hurting them. Vida needs this.
babyblues02 chapter 3 . 11/15
I suspected it since we found out Elektra was carrying twins but this chapter pretty much cemented it. I can't wait to read more.
babyblues02 chapter 1 . 11/15
Ok this is interesting. I like that it's about the Mystic Force Rangers and that we have a bit of mystery in our hands. Who is Daggeron's wife and where is she? Plus Maddick is my MF couple so there's that ;)
sabrina.l.knight chapter 7 . 9/18
When will there be a sequel ?
Daniel a chapter 7 . 6/27
Type your review ranger mysti c force chapter 1 to 30
Alex B. Goode chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I love this!
Gyotso chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
Gyotso chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
fantastic. really really good
Guest chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
doesen't nick relize h is dating his cousin
myeveryday chapter 6 . 12/9/2011
The first time I read this, I reviewed the last chapter, so I have to come back and review this one!

I've always loved your stories. I'm always coming back to read them, espeically since I think you write the characters perfectly. I know it's been a while, but I hope you're still working on a sequel for this story. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see it!
Shievi chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
great love it so much, but whats the naml of the secuel?
merderbaby chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
i love this story i always wished that maddison was daggerons daughter ever since she freed him from the curse they always shared a special realationship
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 8/27/2008
WolfMage02 chapter 7 . 6/17/2008
When's the sequel going to start?