Reviews for Danny's Redemption
WhoSays I Ain'tYo Clone chapter 3 . 1/18
Total Hekate follower here. It's just who I am. I wonder who Tucker's patron god is though...
Nightfrightpony chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
Please continue
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
I liked how you added hopefully there in the last paragraph
May chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
So far I really think I would enjoy this fanfiction. Great job!
WordSmyth chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
Sorry, but a little authors note at the start of the last or first chapter explaining that the Grecian gods exist and are commonly practiced across the world shouldn't be to hard. All you need to do is write "By the way, the Grecian gods exist and are commonly practiced across the world." Awesome story otherwise, but seriously, the gods thing hit me like a fucking brick to the head.
That Crazy Ch1cK chapter 14 . 1/26/2014
Hey you. Ya you. The one who's s'posta be writing this. U neva gonna update this are ya? If you do lemme know, k?

I have a account
Echo the Slowpoke chapter 14 . 1/20/2014
please, why haven't you done the up of the dating yet? IT has been so long since you updated X3 Sorry, I had to do that, haha, anyhow, please update soon
TigerSnakeFang chapter 14 . 1/5/2014
Not really. The nectar part makes it look like the reviews are a result of the updates, not the other way around. Anyway, you are doing a pretty good job so far! You took a little longer than most people to make it an official crossover, but you can fix that by condensing some of your earlier chapters. I would like it if this was actually slash, but if you can not do that I understand. If you ARE going to pair Danny with anyone, please do not let it be Paulina or Sam. For some reason, I just cannot stand Sam. Pairing Danny with Valerie is just unrealistic, so I prefer not to read that pairing either. I am very picky about pairings, as I am sure you can tell.
HopefulAnon chapter 14 . 1/3/2014
It's been a long time since this last updated, but it is still a very entertaining read regardless. I hope that you'll eventually continue one day. (I for one, am for the slash. There isn't enough of it really.)
Cindar chapter 14 . 12/30/2013
This is interesting I hope you update
WordSmyth chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
It's confusing how clockwork makes it sound like the gods were a secret but suddenly everyone has a patron god of their own choosing.
EzioPhamtomCreed409 chapter 14 . 8/27/2013
goood story so far are you going to up date this stroylike to know what will happen next.
Milaxoxo chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
I felt so uncomfortable and awkward for Danny, like you don't even no haha great chapter
Guest chapter 12 . 5/7/2013
please update soon!
kaybay1158 chapter 14 . 8/27/2012
This is great! I cant wait to see how the rest of sophomore year turns out for Danny and the team! This is a really unique story!