Reviews for Danny's Redemption
917brat chapter 9 . 5/19
This is so amazing and I would really love to know just what you are going to have happen next, so I really hope that you update this again soon because so far it has been utterly amazing.
samdragon57 chapter 5 . 3/1
I don't think I've ever seen Wulf in a DP fanfic before. I'm really glad he popped up since he's one of my favs.

Love Danny's lair btw! Had a feeling it would have something to do with astronomy.
JacqLilKaily chapter 14 . 3/1
Seeing as it's 2017, I doubt you'll ever finish this. However, for what it's worth, I thought it was very well done, and really enjoyed reading it. If it's not too much trouble, and if you haven't forgotten this story entirely, would you mind sending me an outline of how you had seen the rest of the story? If you can't, that's fine, and again, I loved this!
it sounds like Paulina is attracted to Warren
HateIsRealAndItIsMe chapter 14 . 11/26/2016
Are you going to update this? It's one of the best fics I've read in a while ;w;
FariyFlare chapter 14 . 9/16/2016
This is great! I hope that you update this story.
Mewsali chapter 7 . 12/8/2015
So, if we give you too many reviews you'll burn up in a ball of fire? That sounds logical to me.
DragonStar7Queen chapter 14 . 6/10/2015
i just finished reading through this story, I have to say that I really enjoyed it. I was wondering if you were going to update at some point... Though i'm not really sure you will since you haven't since 2009... and it's 2015...
DACThePoissons chapter 3 . 1/18/2015
Total Hekate follower here. It's just who I am. I wonder who Tucker's patron god is though...
Nightfrightpony chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
Please continue
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
I liked how you added hopefully there in the last paragraph
May chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
So far I really think I would enjoy this fanfiction. Great job!
WordSmyth chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
Sorry, but a little authors note at the start of the last or first chapter explaining that the Grecian gods exist and are commonly practiced across the world shouldn't be to hard. All you need to do is write "By the way, the Grecian gods exist and are commonly practiced across the world." Awesome story otherwise, but seriously, the gods thing hit me like a fucking brick to the head.
That Crazy Ch1cK chapter 14 . 1/26/2014
Hey you. Ya you. The one who's s'posta be writing this. U neva gonna update this are ya? If you do lemme know, k?

I have a account
Echo the Slowpoke chapter 14 . 1/20/2014
please, why haven't you done the up of the dating yet? IT has been so long since you updated X3 Sorry, I had to do that, haha, anyhow, please update soon