Reviews for Kanohi Echoes
Kadaj5 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Nostalgia. This is what this fic is to me, bringing back fond memories of my childhood. Back then, I loved playing with the bionicle toyline and making my own creations. I even tried making a replica of the Tahtorak, but its nowhere near perfect. I still have it somewhere.

Good times. Very good times.
tamiiland chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Oh, my! I loved how it was slightly melancholic... and then, OUTAA NOWHERE, BOOM! Humorous humor at the end! I adored Tahu's little prank. Teehee. Guess he'll be pulling out quite a few, now that he's invisible, hmm?

Vakama was heartbreakingly sweet. ;A; Poor him; he lost so much, despite all that the gained.
Kaleia chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I love it! I have enjoyed reading this story! Great Vakama is really happy to be in Ta-Metru once again that its been so long since he's there when he was a good old Vakama never fails to make a kanohi mask even right now he's a that makes him still awesome!

That mask he made is the same he has when he was a Toa.

The Mask of Concealment,Power of Invisibility!

Geez! Tahu has one now! Jerk! He im tricking and playful on poor funny Lewa!... Poor Lewa.
InTheLight1396 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
LOL I loved it!

E!

- VAKAMA ROCKS EVEN AS A TURAGA!

Yeah, great job! two thumbs up!
KittenwithaSledgehammer chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Ha ha!

Funny funny!

So now Tahu has a mask of avalibility, Oh noes!

Kyt
MitaraiWaterDragon chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
That's awesome
dark raven0 chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
that was wonderful! I loved the little quirky ending! Can't wait to see what else you post. :)