Reviews for Intervention Version 4 Point 0: The Upgrade
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Shaking head sadly - Oooh, Fraidy whumpage, never thought I would see the day.
What has been wrought? And, what will come of this? Whumpingafficianados are dying to find out. - Rubbing hands in glee ;)
epalladino chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Hilarious. I loved the term 'mini-whump'. Poor cats. Thanks, Beth
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Oh God they stole your cats? lol.
Patty chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Watch out, Don and Charlie. You don't know what you're in for!

Obviously FraidyCat is riled; you better watch your backs!
Lush chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
YOU have not yet begun to whump! Oh dear, poor Charlie. By the sounds of this, I feel a humungus whump coming on.

Keeping the entertaining stories coming. I love 'em.
dHALL chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Poor Babies! Those Eppes' must pay! Make them pay, Fraidycat! MAKE THEM PAY!

And I'll Right.

he he he...
The-Spirit-of-a-Child chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
You have not yet begun to whump. Why am I suddenly scared for the Numb3rs crew? LOL.

Don has finally gone off the deep end. It is just as I feared. And soon he's going to convert Charlie over to the evil side as well. Poor baby. LOL with the bunny thing. Like I said, poor baby. I love cats too. I have four. But they're stupid. And I don't just mean kinda dumb, they are stupid. I wish I had a cat that wasn't stupid. I love 'em. But they're stupid. Why do I have a feeling that Don is going to pay for his abomanation? Whump him. Whump him so good that I won't even be able to read it. LOL. Keep it up.
suejacken chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I love your intervention stories. I can't believe that the Eppes boys haven't learned that you have total control over them. I think they made a big mistake taking your kittens. They better watch their backs now.
Mismatched Letters chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I can't wait.
A Thing For Brothers chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
AHAHAHAHAHA! Go, girl! Get 'em back with more whumping. And make sure you find a safe house for your kitties next time!
jlm110108 chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Uh oh! Run, Charlie, run! She's after you again!

printandpolish chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I was hoping we'd see this. :-)
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
To funny thank you !
jas0643 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I hope Don and Charlie know that pay back it a bitch, if they don't I am sure you will show them.
Beth Pryor chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Whew! That was close. But really, they can't blame you for the vacation mishaps. Charlie fell in the river in July not January, the shotgun was NOT loaded and Charlie knew it, and finally, I've never been on the ocean in a boat where no one got seasick. It's not your fault. Don is too sensitive sometimes and not nearly enough at others. I mean, who put Charlie in the dumpster anyway? They are really asking for it now...