Reviews for Inuyasha: Grease'd
Lunabellla chapter 15 . 10/22/2009
This was really good! Have you thought of using Dirty dancing next? "hint" "hint" "nudge" nudge"
BSlove chapter 15 . 8/7/2009
Ok first off, Amazing story! I couldn't stop reading it. Can't wait to read more of your stories. Keep up the good work! Tootles
SavvyofWacko chapter 7 . 3/26/2009
OMG You know "The Streak"! I LOVE YOU! *bows at author's feet*
Puppy Rawr chapter 15 . 1/19/2009
Aw. This was such a sweet story
inukags4eva chapter 15 . 8/31/2008
this story was totally awesome! I freakin loved it! I couldn't stop readin it! Keep up the good work!1
EL chapter 15 . 7/7/2008
I like it. ur story was well pan'd out. Im glade some people are able to take stories and mash them with other ones and still keep them mostly in charater with twist to make them fit. though a lil sad that Inuyasha didnt kick there asses even though a fight did start. Well no more of ur time i shall not take. keep it up and have a good time.
Sesshomaru92 chapter 15 . 4/6/2008
i loved your story a lot! i still think hojo should get his cock choped off! loved the story!1
Beloved2615 chapter 15 . 3/7/2008
I know this story is well over a year old but I just got done reading it. I loved it, very worth reading. I didn't think I would like it but I was so into it I read it all in a few hours, I just couldn't stop lol. I loved how it was a story of pretty much all the chars from InuYasha. It was kinda like a soap, you always knew what everyone was doing. I loved the storyline and how it was fully then just Kag/Inu. Thank you for writting it, it was lovely to read...
pandoraskeeper chapter 13 . 1/12/2008
it's really cool i love it
futbolchicka10 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
ill be the first to admit that when i read the summary for this story i was...reluctant to read it... im not really a big fan of stories that show Inuyasha as a wimp... im sorry but that just seems so wrong he needs to be that tough guy don't mess with me or ill kill you type...but i have to admit that this story was AWESOME! i really liked it good job! lol.
SpiritNights chapter 15 . 12/18/2007
I just realized, I got so into the story, I didn't realize.. it really did seem like Grease in it's own way! How cool! xD

Love it.

-Becca.
Black Ice and Blood Rain chapter 15 . 11/27/2007
Aw...now if THAT wasn't a true Grease version of Inuyasha, I don't know what is. It had a great ending, beginning, and hell-it was just all around great.
Dawnie chapter 15 . 11/21/2007
I loved it is was so cute very nice job
Ookami-hanyou Sarah chapter 15 . 10/27/2007
That story was awesome! I loved every bit of it.
gkinuwriter chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
this is pretty interesting. anyway would read more but i have to go.