Reviews for Not a Game
Wolfox6 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
After checking the date on this wonderful piece, I was hesitant to review, but changed my mind. This was perfect for the scene that it brought to mind.

Dog Soldiers will always be my fav werewolf movie, with Sam being my fav character followed by Spoon, then poor Joe (by the way, Terry died before Joe) so after reading this through a couple of times, I decided that it was a sure win favourite.

Hopefully if they ever decide to release DS: Fresh Meat, you will write up something for that one as well!

Great writing.
AimzNemesis chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
These are great. I'd love to see more, if you're planning to write more, that is. Wonderful stuff!
Slamadangdingo chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I really like these. They're very well-written.
Krazy Kitsune13 chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Frack, now I want to go and watch the movie again. -Pouts- Dog Soldiers is one of my fav Werewolf movies. -Squeals happily- Hehe, yes, I am nuts. Write more, if you please! God knows this fandom needs more than TWO stories. Ja!

Captain Kurt Hoffman chapter 3 . 7/26/2007
Hello there,

I absolutely LOVED the movie Dog Soldiers! In fact, it's on the incredibly short list of horror-based movies I like, and I hope like crazy that the planned sequel comes out in 2008.

I only wish there was more fiction about it, but what there is here looks quite good. I especially liked the second installment.

The Captain
seren23 chapter 3 . 5/9/2007
This is lovely. Your prose is very smooth and lyrical actually. Really, really good. I like that you've chosen this movie as well. I remember being surprisingly impressed with it when I saw it.
Miss PurplePebble chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
oh nice, very nice its about time this catogory got put up, ive been waiting and waiting.

well done for posting.

CaptainWerewolfPirate chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Thank you for putting in another story od Dog Soldiers! PLEASE don't stop!
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
That was great. I especially like that last line. The second to last paragraph confused me a bit on when in the film it happens, since Terry dies before Joe. But the story itself was wonderful.
HurlyBurly chapter 1 . 3/20/2007

Another fanfiction for this awesome movie!

Your story is very well written...I feel so sorry for Wells! Well, and for Spoon of couse

Keep on writing :-)