Reviews for Breeds
Adi Sagestar chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Oh wow... now /this/ is cool. You should write a follow-up to this, what it's like for those children, and maybe some more Lyra/Pan fluff.

Regards,

Adi

.".
anon chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
i just read some of the reviews and i'm a little surprised. i didn't take the story that way at all... to me lyra is pantalaimon and pantalaimon is lyra. so to me it was more like that adam and eve are born from lyra only, lyra wished them into existence, so they are to me something lyra wanted, and then adam and eve are in the image of lyra's soul.. pantalaimon. did that make sense?
Penname wa Silver B chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
VERY neat idea.
maschan chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
A very cut Pan/Lyra story.
Hiho chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
However good the writing is, this story is still just... freaky. Anyone who thinks this might actually happen has obviously completely misunderstood the concept of dæmons - love for one's dæmon is platonic, and anyone who actually tried to do this would probably be considered to be severely disturbed in some way.
Somber Heart chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Bland writing with a weird subject. The characterization makes no sense at all. If your into bestiality, or whatever this is, do it with original characters.
Risse chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
slightly disturbing but lovely! I really enjoyed it even if it freaked me out a little.
Starongie chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
So very, very dirty. And Rather well written. I love you for this. Write me more? D
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
I'm sure you were expecting some reviews like these, so obviously they don't bother you much and you aren't going to pay much attention to them but...

Okay. Lyra's right, it's completely dirty and sick. And, um, even if a pine marten and a human were biologically ABLE to have babies, I SINCERELY doubt that a pine marten and a human who were one would be able to, considering the fact that you need two sets of genes.

To wrap this up...this is without a doubt the most unrealistic, ridiculous, disgusting, and disturbing pairing I've ever come upon, in any fandom.
Claudita chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Before I start with my "extensive" comment about the pairing, I will start saying this. The writing, I must admit, was really good. I liked the attitude you gave Lyra. When I started to read this, I inmediately thought of Mrs Coulter, because that is just the kind attitude she would have. Except for the whole daemon/human part.. Gross. Ook, I just need to say this. That was.. sick. Really, really sick. Eww.. that is just WRONG. I mean, SERIOUSLY, that is the most disgusting and sickening pairing I've seen in my entire life. And, trust me, I've seen a lot of those.

Claudia
LadyS.Stark chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
lovely! -clap-
Mortalitas3879 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
You write beastality freakishly well. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, hehe. Beastality aside, the rest of the story was also very well writen.
anon chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
haha. for the reviewer who said "you don't do *THAT* with yourself" - really? you've never heard of the miracle of masturbation? ;) don't be such a prude. and it's not quite bestiality, because daemons ARENT animals. they're something greater. honestly, it's about love, not sex. Sex is just a way, in this story, of expressing the love they feel for one another.

this is the first lyra/pan story i've read, and yes, it's a little squicky, but the writing style forces me to respect the pairing..the way you wrote it made it beautiful. thank you for this wonderful story ;)
loirot chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
That is a little sick, but interesting and well-written all the same.
MidnightBlue88 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Okay, I must admit that I don't exactly love the pairing, but it was intriguing and you made it work in your own way. I love that the children are named Adam and Eve and that they don't have daemons and that they look like Pan. I also liked the little details you added about how famous Lyra had become, and how she looked when she talked to Will every year. I could see everything very clearly. I also liked the flow of the story as a whole. You're an excellent writer.

I'm adding you to my author alerts, and I'll be back to read more of your stuff. :)
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »