Reviews for Breeds
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
First and foremost, i must admit this is very good writing.

I have several...problems...with the...*children*

#1. Most importantly, Will is awesome. Nobody should EVER replace Will.

#2. Pan is a PINE MARTEN. That's just...*really* WRONG (in case anybody younger reads this review, i'm not going to say *what* is wrong. but you should be able to tell). Human, pine marten. NO. You may argue that he's actually a daemon, not a pine marten, but the fact is, physically speaking, he IS a pine marten. That is *incredibly* WRONG (and biologically impossible)

#3. Pan...IS Lyra...

My impression is that LyraSoul/ghost, panbody and something between the two of themmind (the whole ghost/body/mind thing)

and that's even more *wrong*. you don't do *that* with YOURSELF.
ILC777 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Yeah, I know that this doesn't belong here- PLEASE forgive me, but Dear Writer, ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE "Double Trouble" ?

(in this fic Chrono has been split in two,)

You got 352 reviews! THE people(and me of course ; ) ) DO SO MUCH Want to find out the end of the story, so Please could you at least TELL Us when you will update ?

Thank YOU!

ILC

-A couple days ago, in one of those odd random moments, this story popped into my head. When you first published it, I would look check weekly for updates for this story, as well as any other Chrno Crusade stories you may have posted. But as time passed, your updates seemed to take longer and longer, and I would go two, three, four weeks or more without checking, until this last time - I don't think I've checked for an update for months.

It seems you have found another fandom to love, and your time for writing for this one has come to an end - quite normal, and considering how many wonderful Chrno Crusade pieces you have written, I say any of us Rosette/ Chrno lovers should go on our knees in thanks for the time you have given us, with no acrimony for your leaving and only wishing you well in sharing your amazing gift with another fandom.

But I have to ask. Please finish this story. I know it is so difficult once you have moved on to look backwards, but this is truly a great story, and it kills me to see it stopped without the ending it deserves. If at all possible, please let us have the ending to this story.

Bathory -
TheSmartypants chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Wow... Your writing continues to impress me. Your characterization is wonderful and your descriptions are impeccable. I applaud your skill. I especially loved the part where Lyra is talking about all the different kinds of loves. It just seems like something that she would say in the books... Which, by the way, is one of the highest compliments that I could give and not one that I say lightly. Also, bonus points for originality. I forgot to mention this when I reviewed Narcissus, but I don't think that anything like this has been done before, and I'm glad it has. I'm getting more intruiged by the Pan/Lyra thing. It's very... well, interesting, to say the least. Frankly, after reading in the Harry Potter fandom, I'd been wondering when the weird pairings would start showing up in HDM. And here they are. Lyra/Pan seems odd; however, your writing not only makes it a worthwhile read but also makes it kind of make sense. I'm also wondering about falling in love with someone else's dæmon... Not the person, just their dæmon. Considering the whole taboo about touching someone else's dæmon, that might be a problem. I don't know. Would that even be possible? Probably I'm crazy, but I thought I might mention it. Anyway, fabulous job, and I hope to see more from you! Thanks!
holycleopatra chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
You are an amazing writter, I will give you that.

And I love that for once someone isn't writing a weepy "I miss will so much I am going to go cry myself to sleep story."

I mean afterall I think the thing people fail to remember, is that yes it is sad that Will and Lyra left each other. But they did have a choice, and they made that choice together. I think Lyra is a much stronger character that most people write her as.

I am not sure how I feel about the Lyra/Pan though...oh well. Please keep writing, you have a gift.
Ceirwy chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Ah childhood nostagia! I do miss HDM. Lovely stpry I love your description of the world and people. LyraxPan might be my new OTP! Oh not good I don't have time for plot bunnies!
Rowan and Sakura chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Well, I'm sure I don't want to know the -how- of it...but ignoring that, very interesting story, touching, yet disturbing enough, considering...well-written, definetely.
blackswan158 chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Absolutely stunning... I loved it!
taymnty chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
] Ugh, I love Pan! This is amazing. Like I said, you have a gift.
Pyth chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Oh I love you. I really do. We're getting married, you see, and have a fabulous wedding in the middle of nowhere then an around the world trip for our honeymoon, then have seven children. All male and named Alice. :D

Ah you're too creative you need to have your creativity license taken away and be brought to a lab where people can poke at your brain. :O

Yes PanLyra is THE OTP and when the movie comes out I shall be sitting in the audience waving my flag screaming MORE DAEMON ACTION, annoying other patrons and it will be entirely your fault. I hope your ashamed of yourself.

But anyway as I have yet to have mentioned: WOW. :O You are far too original. And so many of your great little phrases. I loved that line : 'But not Lyra./Lyra had changed already.' You have such a poetic way of writing. And the Master. And Lyra's evil looks. Heheheh.

I think I've spammed your review page enough for one day.
DOTMW chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Wait, did he go human again? How was that possible?
nurr chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
It makes me wonder how that was even possible. But oh well, I must admit that you have compeletly turned me into one of a PanxLyra followers. Kudos to you. But isn't: “So I though.” suppose to be: "So I thought." ? Just pointing it out. XP
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3