Reviews for Broken
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
Those sonsabitches need to back off before they get shot full o buck shot! I hope Dean can make Sammy better.
Cainchan chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
ohh poor sammy. I love that in your story sam's visions are not only connected to the yellow eye and he has also visions about other things... I love sam who has powers, is vulnerable and far away from sanity...yeah great story.
Cainchan chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
oh god, it was so heartbreaking when dean found sammy in the tube and the hot water was falling over his back and sam with his puppy dog eyes...poor boy... I need more.
Amakurikara chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
This story is great! I really hope you continue with it. Especially with a cliffhanger that evil. :)
samgirl19 chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
this is a good story and u never completed it so can u update this story soon
kirallie chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
How can they not care that he was possessed when he did it? Surely they realsie that is a danger of the job? That even hunters can be possessed? Was it Sam pushing her out or her torture that has made him like this? Will he snap out of it or get better? Hope so!
pignapoke chapter 3 . 10/31/2007
You seriously need to update. It would be a shame to see such a well-written story be forgotten. I'm impressed! Just try to work on grammatical and tense errors. Sorry, I'm anal, haha. It's so good, though.
poisonivykiss chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
Oh My Gosh.

AwesomeAwesomeAwesome.

. .
friendly chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
nice chapter.. can't wait for more
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Animefouryou chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
wow hope sam will be alright now that steven's friends are coming for sammy wonder what will happen next add more now now and hurry thanks
snfan chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
Good chapter. Update soon!
1Pagan3 chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
Oh man! Sammy's practically catatonic, his powers have expanded, and now there's hunter's after him. I guess maybe it's a good thing he's not really all there.

How's Dean and Bobby going to handle the hunter situation though? It's not like you can hide a 6'4" man in the closet and say sh!

Update soon!
Dawn N chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
I enjoyed the update Anna :-) I will continue to look forward to more new chapters!

Keep writing :)