Reviews for クロンス 〜Clones〜
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
lol in a way.. when Kira's genes were tampered.. xure he got aLL invincibLe and everything demo, he was raised to be a goOd boy.. so.. yeah.. *shrugs*

wait a sec, did Yzak even know Rey? I mean, he was surprised, ne? why then.. he doesn't even know the guy!

nuh-uh Kira! you guyz taLk through some sort of communication device in your gundams.. though, I dunno what you caLL it.. *shrugs*

nyWeiZ, Kira wasn't a faiLed experiment.. it was Canard Pars.. *sighs* oh weLL.. suteki fic! jaa! ;3
CSS.Stravag chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Another good but short one. I find that the tendency that Yzak has to overreact to anything and or everything is very amusing when played out with eloquence. Or when Kira baits him into it. Or when Dearka pisses him off.

The only thing I don't quite get is under what logic do the ZAFT three consider Kira a failed experiment? I mean, in the final analysis, Kira could best them in just about anything except curing naive tendencies.

Still ex post facto, but keep 'em coming.
Hades.Throne.Heiress chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
lol "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand." Bertrand Russell guess kira's not as smart and perfect as the anime made him to be, but seriously, i think they made kira a bit TOO flawless
rage-ember chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I read this fic second, and I love it to! Especailly the ending! But, I feel sorry for Kira, because everyone is mean to him, Poor Kira!