Reviews for Bells and Whistles
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Very nice fic. :)
Huma-n Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
is it just me or is it really hot in here?

jk! but excellent job!
randomwriting chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I loved this story from start to finish, beginning with the title and summary straight through to the last line (which was a rather hot way to end it cause I could just hear that sexy whisper...)

I was drawn into the setting and mood from the opening lines. I absolutely loved the interactions between husband and wife, father and son, and parents and child. Joseph won my heart without uttering a single word of dialogue soley on the basis of your very apt descriptions.

The banter between Calleigh and Jake was a delight to read, equal parts sexy, playful and caring.

Wonderful portrayal of a family. This was so much fun to read I'm already clammoring for more!

'And this was exactly what she had been plotting to achieve. ... What she needed was him, the feel of his hands on her skin, the sound of his voice in her hair, the taste of him on her lips. And now that she finally had it, she wasn’t about to waste one moment of it.'

How could I not want more of that? :)
Tippyroo chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
That was magnificent. Best story ever! Seriously. I love Jake/Calleigh stories :o)

Great job!