Reviews for Catching The Gay
DeGlace chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I've been browsing through a few of your Office fics and I've got to say, you have nailed each of the characters - really impressive stuff! You've got their mannerisms down, and you even convey their individual speech patterns (hesitations, assertiveness) perfectly in text form. Applause for you!

P.S. this particular story actually makes me believe that each character involved could actually catch The Gay. Even Angela. Holy crap!
peyote-angels chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
This was great. Expect me to review like, all your Office stories. XD
Some Reader chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
That was freaking hilarious!

I loved the Pam/Angela.

I keep hunting around for any Angela/Female because I think it suits her perfectly.

All of this was great, but the Pam/Angela was the icing on the cake.

I loved the "Who was she to tell Angela Martin what she was or wasn't capable of? Hussy."

MrsBigTuna chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Dwight and Jim kissing, i could kinda see that happening. Karen being Bi, I could see that happening. Angela and Pam, a little far fetched, but they are best friends in real life. hehe what does this say about me? lol Good story.
monkaholic chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Aww, this was great! So much gay love! I'm kind of sad that Michael didn't get in on the action, but I really loved this story! It gave me quite a few giggles, especially the part with Packer.
HalloweenJack138 chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
You spelled "the" wrong. I know that's nitpicking, but you wouldn't let me get away with it, so...

I'm actually surprised by both the diversity of scenarios you've presented (Dwight and Jim caught me totally off-guard, definitely among the funniest things you've written) and that you were able to keep things fresh for each encounter. (I also quite appreciated that you were subtle, which I think everyone who writes an "M"-rated fiction should be.

I do enjoy a hearty egg MacGuffin every morning, thank you for bringing that to the attention of the room, and I do think Pam and Angela make a cute couple (I mean, she was willing to give her a kitten.).