Reviews for Getting Lost In You
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
LOL, ok as cute as it may sound, you do realise that a 5'8" person isn't going to be able to interchangeably switch shoes and clothing with a 5'4" person right? story was cute all the same
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Aww...wait, am I supposed to go 'aww' on an M-rated fic? Ah, bugger it, I will! Even if they just got each other off at Rachel's cabin, their love making was more sensual than dirty and handled very well. great job on this fic. Breyton is so adorable!
DementedPanda chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Wow.. this is a very sensual but still romantic story :D well done!
ACreativeThought chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
I liked it...even if i'm more into the whole 'love' thing (Like stories where they fall in love) I went out on a limb and i read this now I like it!

xPeacexxlovex

-Jessica
izzienkate chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
hottest thing ever!
rine91 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
i read all the 3 parts of this story..and this one is my fav luv all the scenes verwy well written
awhero chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
wow! not only was that unbelivably hot it was also very, very well written! great job!
rain1657 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Holy Shit! I just got finished reading all three parts to this story, and I can honestly say this is one of the best character driven fics I've ever read. I'm a huge fan of the Breyton femslash, and you write it amazingly well. Seriously, this is the best Breyton fic I've ever read. You are truly a master.

Needless to say, I loved it! This was really well done!
f00f00 chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Well that was a nice fic to read first thing in the morning. Hahaa. Well done. :)
WritingMonkey chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Excellent sequal. I really enjoyed this story, fantastic job! I look forward to reading more from you, hopefully sometime soon, can't wait!