Reviews for Early Morning Confessions
Lord Jeremy Silver chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This was mega-cute!

It's one of my new Top 10 Favorites!
xSherraMP3 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
aww... that is one of the sweetest things iève ever read :D
penguinsrpals chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
That was beautiful! I absolutely loved it! Keep up the amazing work!
Patience.Virtue.Is chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Aw what a cute oneshot! It was very well written. Awesome job!

lovelove

Amanda
theoriginalmeathead chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
so cute! loved it, nice job! :-D
I'mJustWeird chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
so sweet! ]]]
IkarusCazadores chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
aww how CUTE! Lol, nice story dude. I lloved it.
Stripysockz chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
EEP! That has to be the best Hannah Montana oneshot I've ever read! So cute, I totally loved it! Now I'm gonna go read your other stories.
JulianaGrace chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Probably the BEST Moliver 1shot I've ever read! I like it soo much can I use this idea for a Loliver 1shot? Please! *beggs on knees* I wil luv u 4ever!
argentenipinkini chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
aw. that was cute. aw. the dream was kinda dramatic, but i really liked the whole aspect of oliver waking up from a bad dream and automatically going out in search of miley and then declaring his love. AW
Jordan chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Aw... So sweet
Misshapen Stories chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Oh, that was brilliant! I loved it and your writing was excellent - it's very good, gramaticcally speaking. Just to things:

-Don't put commas(,) before dot-dot-dots(...)

-It's 'The Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come', not 'the Ghost of Christmas Future'

But I totally loved it!

CoCo
sweet blossom89 chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Amazing. Just Amazing. I loved your story, its so sweet, but at the same time so them. It's beautifully written...I had read some of your earlier stories and I have to say your style has developed wondurously. Anyways, great job! Just one thing..can you write more Moliver stories? Yours are some of the best out there.

Oh, And great job with the spanish :)
3294life chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
That was amazing! It's so hard to find a GOOD Moliver. You wrote it beautifully, and I want to read it over and over again. Loved it.

-Maddie
The Jazz chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
great one shot...loved it!