Reviews for Driving me Crazy
Loving this already could u do one of abby and gibbs but mention that he likes her focus on his hair or something. It's like my fave thing on him or his hands are pretty nice too
jameni chapter 9 . 3/6
Great story... hopefully you will find time and come back to finish this story! Thank you for sharing Your time and talent With us all!
Scousedancer chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
Just found this story & really love it! Hope you'll update it soon, but if not, thank you for a great story.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/23/2014
Hello dear,
I love your story. It's perfect. Please next chapter?
:))
titousphinx chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
Nice story, always a real pleasure for me to read you. :)
Theresa F chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
I probably did read this earlier on but forgot about it till I saw that you posted the new chapter. Okay, I am enjoying this story so much. I have read much of what you have written on here and I understand how real life can get in the way of our favorite hobbies, writing being one. However, I do hope you can started to catch up on your stories on here.
I hope to read some more of this and some of the others that are unfinished. :-)

Theresa
byLunaA chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
Welcome back my lady!
Oh God this is great! Wandering what the team wil do to finish this case! Read you in the next :3
Guest chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
This is actually pretty good! I do hope you will update sometime!
Loves Jack chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
Very interesting story! Enjoyed reading it. Hope you will decide to finish it.
crissy.strife chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
Will Gibbs survive? What happens after this incident?
tanya2byour21 chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
OH please tell me this story it not over or that you have stopped working on it. I want to know what is going to happen next. Please please please I need to know what is going to happen next. Please post more soon.

Tanya
finlaure chapter 8 . 3/7/2012
oh yeh, I can see them stopping Gibbs when a child was involved, I wonder if Abby could use a chair and a whip like lion tamers do? Cause Gibbs is going to be a bear to deal with,,, I wonder just how strenous activity Gibbs can stand,,, Abby can always use that as a distraction.
finlaure chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
I don't know if the car was meant for them,,, anyone could have stopped,,, but is someone targeting them now?

oh and the first part was steaming!
finlaure chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
I wonder if they will ever get to the bed,,, they will probably shake it to the ground.
finlaure chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
computer failure due to hotness of content

mind failure due to hotness of chapter