Reviews for Hell Spawn
zekeschance chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Enjoyed this story and laughed out loud! Love stories about the younger years and what John had to go through raising those boys. You nailed brothers fighting. So, so true! Thanks so much for the read!
Chouko Chango chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
oh, i can imagine the fun Bobby will have :D

i would too
Crimson Ivy chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I have never read a story with Winchesters described like that... And it is impossible for them to be nice, kind kids, polite siblings for each other, right? So, I enjoyed your story a lot!

It made me wonder, what would next days at Bobby's look like...

Bobby seems to be a good in discipline! LOL
Marz1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
those poor little hell spawn! very good story.
KDean9 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
ah that was really good wishthere was more great job!
azab chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
loved it
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Love it keep up the great work. :)
iwantpie chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
This was great. And since I'm not above begging... PLEASE add more. Please? Pretty please?
Angelbyname chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
loved it
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
'“Me?” Bobby said, surprised. “I’m not looking after your hell-spawn, John. You made them, you deal with them.”'

I love both how blunt he is!

'Bobby didn’t tell him that he’d probably been getting those looks for years;'

You've captured Bobby really well I think. Also? I LOL'd at this line. After seeing Tall Tales, I can just picture Bobby's face.

'“Might do Sammy some good to realise just how dangerous he can be; might make him grow up a little.”'

Growing up is hard, and the outside it-takes-a-village perspective is nicely placed here, as is the sentiment.

'“Be careful, John,” Bobby called after him. “I’m not inheriting your hell-spawn.”'

Reminds me of the ancient celtic practice of fostering - you'd send your teens off to live with a relative for a while giving them space and a chance to see/learn knew things, etc.

Sounds like John, Dean and Sam (very believably!) need this... but poor Bobby doesn't.

Adding to my favs list!
BM originally chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
I would love to see a sequel to this-what John found when he got back a week later! Great job!
cavetrollgrl chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
after teasing us with Bobby thinking of the fun he's going to have you gotta do a sequal or two. Your Bobby seems to be able to sit back and think his plan of attack out so let him have some fun.
SheriffPunk chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Aww, a great wee story! Made me laugh :D

Is it really complete? :(
Kristi chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I liked the story...it was funny...I wish it had been longer though...what happened at Bobby's? Do sam and dean fight after all?
ladybria chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Oh you left me hanging! Please, add more chapters! I gotta know what happens to the boys while at Bobby's! Great opening, keep going!