Reviews for Tojikomeru
Great story line so far. You should draw a picture and then post it on deviant art or have someone draw it for you. Anyway great Idea
Sasunaru4life chapter 6 . 5/9
Awwwwwwww but why couldn't it be sasuke's child
Am I a prev if I say yes?
Sammich-Chan chapter 6 . 1/31
Ugh these stories are ALWAYS ruined by mores and making Naruto feminine. Don't change his whole personality to try and fit a ship, I found SNS is most beautiful when they're completely in character because the bond between them means so much more **
YamiKitsune67 chapter 6 . 1/25
Love it so far look forward to your next update. :)
Alley cat gray chapter 6 . 11/13/2015
I really want to read more this getting good and it's been seven years scenes it was updated
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
ok nice
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
pleaase continue
unorthodox91 chapter 6 . 10/1/2015
So you decided on dropping this off? When its starting to get really great? Hmm
Evangeline039 chapter 6 . 7/23/2015
Well, if the voting still going on, I would vote for the baby to be aborted though. The thought of Orochimaru's baby ... in Naruto is just ... bad ... I could understand if it Gaara's ... or Neji or anyone who is Naruto's friends. But oh well, let's just see it when you continue update this, ne? Keep writing and Ganbatte! ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2015
I was totally amazed by how good this story is but i got totally disapointed when i saw the date it was last updated...current year 2015..
arpita.apu.007 chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
You know-I was totally fascinated reading your 'angel' fanfiction! It was just amazing! Good job! This is the first time I read a total 20 chapters long fanfic fully! But after reading some of your other fanfics...I'm a little bit disappointed. They all kinda holds the same thing- merging with kyuubi, Naruto's turning into a supper cute feminine boy, getting pregnant (the reason always the same) etc etc! As a reader, I must say this- 'same thing always bore the readers'! At first reading your angel...I was shocked! Because your ideas were so new to me! That's why I liked it. But ya know...now it's getting boring. You know what I mean r8? So come up with some new delicious ideas...I'm drooling for yaoi over here :D
wiiTneSs chapter 6 . 6/20/2015
I'd never imagine naruto carrying orochimaru's child of all things. Mindblown. I can't stop reading to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/27/2015
So? Please update! The story is so cute!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/22/2015
(T_T) you still have not said if he would keep the baby or not