Reviews for Tojikomeru
GUEST chapter 5 . 8/26
IF YOU KILL THE BABY I'LL KILL YOU AND IF THE BABY LIVES HE SHOULD NARUTO's BLUE COLORED EYES IN HIS RIGHT EYE AND ORICHIMARU'S YELLOW EYES IN HIS LEFT EYE AND SLITTED PUPILS IN BOTH EYES LIKE KYUBBI'S AND BE ABLE TO ACTIVATE THE SHARINGAN LIKE SASUKE AND ITACHI!
moriko chapter 1 . 4/4
I don't like it. did you have to make naruto so weak and whiny.
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 1 . 3/18
I question your dreams... yet I question my own as well.
Concorde8 chapter 6 . 2/25
Woot! What a great story! Honestly, this is one of the best plots for a SasuNaru fic that I've read so far. I'm really thankful that you've completed this story... And that justice prevailed x) (I couldn't stand Orochimaru...Eeesh.) Anyway, you did an excellent job. Thank you for taking the time to write and complete this story!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
How the hell do you "casually" kill the guards. .
Why0Am0i0Here chapter 5 . 9/11/2016
:;
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2016
Great story line so far. You should draw a picture and then post it on deviant art or have someone draw it for you. Anyway great Idea
Sasunaru4life chapter 6 . 5/9/2016
Awwwwwwww but why couldn't it be sasuke's child
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Am I a prev if I say yes?
Sammich-Chan chapter 6 . 1/31/2016
Ugh these stories are ALWAYS ruined by mores and making Naruto feminine. Don't change his whole personality to try and fit a ship, I found SNS is most beautiful when they're completely in character because the bond between them means so much more **
YamiKitsune67 chapter 6 . 1/25/2016
Love it so far look forward to your next update. :)
Alley cat gray chapter 6 . 11/13/2015
I really want to read more this getting good and it's been seven years scenes it was updated
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
ok nice
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
pleaase continue
unorthodox91 chapter 6 . 10/1/2015
So you decided on dropping this off? When its starting to get really great? Hmm