Reviews for A part of me
olympicmayhem chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I lover it! One of the best! It made me cry!
OreoFudge'D chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
breaking up and coming back when there's nothing left? ugh.

-i love your story. i was crying while reading this.
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
*Tears falling from my eyes* Why? That was heart wrenching...my heart was about to burst open and flop down onto the floor...that was so sad! I mean I was surprise...I was reading, thinking 'ohh...it's so sad that Athrun and Cagalli broke off but it will be a happy ending like your other story'...and then "bam!" Cagalii is in the hospital. I was shocked...I thought it was going to be another happy ending...but i was wrong...*tear drop*...poor Athurn...ah...i'm still sad over it...And it was so sad when the ring fell from her hands...oh my gosh! that was so heart wrenching...even though it's sad, beyond sad, it was a wonderful beautifully written story.
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
WAH! *sobs* my heart, it hurts! ;'c thank goOdnesS this is onLy a fic.. when Meyrin cLung to Athrun.. did that meant they were about to be an item? or it just a onii-chan-imouto-chan thingy? sugoii! to finaLLy read a fic mentioning both the Haumea amuLet & the ruby/scarLet or whatever you caLL it ring.. suteki deshou fic! ;p
Hades.Throne.Heiress chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
saddening. sad stories are always hard to write, yet they're so lingering (
Milleniumgirlie chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
That is so sad! GRABE ANG SAKIT! it hurts so much I think I'm gonna cry!
cherimai chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
aww so sad and cute. so in the end, does athrun still have feelings for cagalli?
kimborliee chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
omg that was so sad! now im crying! well anyways i still love it! even though cagalli died (! y did athrun leave her and suddenly care now? well anyways i hope to read more !
lac.le chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
aw thats so sad!
ZalasDinoPants chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Heys,Cheer up :) It was cool...Haha I slightly emo too
celineleong chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
i alomost cry...why tjis kind of thing happened?