Reviews for Three Day Storm
GRjB1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
Veri n1c3ar1st0riUI
Okatusareawesome101 chapter 17 . 10/17/2017
i really like your story and i hope that you eventually complete it
beck chapter 17 . 7/22/2017
*casually checks fan fiction*

*BLOWN AWAY AGAIN*

I AM THE HAPPIEST. THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE ONCE AGAIN! i love how this chapter ended, and am wriggling in my seat for the coming reunion-will there be a reunion soon?! an epic battle!? will ginji and the emperor reunite!?

thanks so much for keeping the fandom alive! i can't wait to idly check back on this! i promise i'll be faster! 3
beck chapter 17 . 2/3/2017
AHHAHAHAHA YES YAY i can't believe I've taken so long to come back to the chapter dedicated to me! so happy this is still around. THANK YOU THANK YOU :]
Retired Kitkat chapter 17 . 8/2/2016
Wow! Thank you so much for coming back to finish this amazing fic. I'm trully delighted. Many hugs to you!
beck chapter 16 . 6/14/2016
i cannot fucking believe that one of my biggest cliffhangers from years ago has been updated in the month i randomly checked this. PLEASE CONCLUDE PLEASE
gorgeousshutin chapter 16 . 6/14/2016
Thank you so much for resurrecting this amazing story! Now that you're back please keep updating ;-)
Desdamona chapter 16 . 6/8/2016
Thanks! That was amazing to read after all this time. Still as sweet but strongly written as ever. I loved it!
The Warrior Of LOVE chapter 15 . 3/29/2014
WAAH! Great story! I like Get backers very much! This fanfic of yours I LOVE IT! The separation of Ginji and his other self..Please don't make it permanent -sobs- I'm so looking forward for ur next chapter, so I'm hoping you have NOT abandoned this story. Please come back and update author-san
Kitkat chapter 15 . 2/22/2013
This fic is so great. Please write more. We miss it.
Kimikaze chapter 15 . 2/3/2013
I know you haven't updated this story in a couple of years, but I think you really should, you're a great writer, and I was unbelievably happy because it had the Lightning emperor, but it made me sad 'cause its not finished...
Myth.C.Angel chapter 15 . 3/11/2011
are you still doing this story cause i really like it
Dragoon-Yue chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Hi there! I sent an e-mail to Tokyopop suggesting that they make a fan magazine for fanart and fanfics. I figure that if enough people say that they want it and submit good fanart and fanfics they might actually make the magazine. Think you could e-mail them too?
The Banished Prince chapter 15 . 3/4/2011
Such an interesting story! I do hope you plan on continuing it. I wonder if the Lightning Emperor's previous 'connection' to Ginji will play a roll in his convincing Ginji to come get him. Or maybe Ginji will awaken in the Lightning Emperor's body for a short time and realize he IS wanted. Whatever happens I don't want the God's to win! XD Well, Update soon please!
Retired Kitkat chapter 15 . 2/18/2011
Oh, I do hope you find time to write again someday, anyday, whenever you feel like it, no mather how long it takes, because you're good, very good indee. I really hope to read more of this great fanfiction again.

Hugs,