Reviews for Out of War
seguha chapter 7 . 11/14/2008
grim reaper sakura chapter 6 . 10/25/2008
woah this is a ratter interesting story i liked it alot
seguha chapter 6 . 7/22/2008
ThReE gIrLs WiTh PoCkY chapter 5 . 12/4/2007
it seems that neji and sakura don't know that most of their friends are still alive ... why didn't shikamaru wish that the village was back and that sasuke was a better person and come back to konoha himself, so no one would have to die trying to get him back? that seems a lot more reasonable to me!

chu!

nakima-chan
lrn2 chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Sorry it took so long to review, I was traveling out of town. But anyway, just from the first chapter, it will be interesting and full of twists like right now I'm asking like what did Gaara want? Did absolutely everyone die? Nice cliffhanger!
seguha chapter 5 . 7/7/2007
NilaSagol chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
This story is still great! I'm interested to see what happens next. Update soon.
seguha chapter 4 . 6/13/2007
m.t.dog chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
...oh no, poor Ino! *cries* *sniffs* Anyways, this was really an excellent chappy! _ I love all of your details, they really make the story all the more interesting and enjoyable to read! Oh, Sakura and Neji on a date...I can't wait to see what happens! _ Once again, an awesome chapter, and I can't wait to see the result! Later!
m.t.dog chapter 3 . 4/29/2007
Oh wow, this was amazing! (not like I thought it'd be bad but...) Really, I loved how you wrote it in little semgments, it was really unique and creative, and I gave it it's own little flavor! I love your writing style, it makes the characters seem to pop out at me, and I love that! This chapter was avsolutly amazing, and I loved evey bit of it! Pleas update soon, you're wonderful! _ Later!
seguha chapter 3 . 4/29/2007
m.t.dog chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
Oh, another awesome chappy! _ I loved how you kept everyone in character, that's something that not a lot of Naruto authors can do, especailly when talking about Neji! I also liked how you thickened the plot without being to obivous about it; it really drew me right into the story, and now I can't waint to see what you write next! _ Looking forward to the next chappy! Later! _
m.t.dog chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Oh...a cliffhanger! _ I already adore the story, and it's just the prolouge! _ I loved how you used all of the description, it made it easy to imagine, but wasn't to bloody or gory! Looking forward to readin the next chappy! _
seguha chapter 2 . 3/27/2007