Reviews for Jaded Wedding Blues
JasonMnM29 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
I like just read this...for the tenth time(it's THAT good), and I thought to myself 'Wouldn't this be awesome if she actually went with Jason that night. They made love, and she left Lucky.' Cause, personally, I've always loved Lucky bashing stories. I know it's been complete for a while, but really, it's so good, I want to know more. It's just one of THOSE stories.
Max Cale chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Ok, come on give us some more! you can't just leave us hanging like this. Gotta finish the story. and it has to be blow your mind, oh my gosh, kinda ending-Liason style. Come on, please, give us Liason fans an ending that is Liason. Thanks! Beautiful writing by the way!
pinklady34 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
wow. that was awesome! i just wished there was more.
Irene chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
This story was so great, it don't need to be improved upon, I just need more of it, please continue, I need to hear more of your story of Elizabeth and Jason, while I'm waiting for them to express their love for eachother on the show. More, more of your story is needed right now. Thank you for writing it. If you could kindly email me to let me know you have written more chapters of Jaded Wedding Blues I would greatly appreciate it. I would like to read that she is marrying Jason instead of Lucky.
Sherice chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Wow. That was so good. You should continue it even though it already happened. I have read over 200 fan fics and this is definatrley in the top ten. Continue it and keep up the good work.
angelisis7 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
That was really good, but what a cliff hanger, you could have continued on from there and I would have kept reading. It is truly fantastic. Kudos. (Any plans on maybe continuing this one? :)
Caren chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Wow! I really enjoyed that short story. Give us another please!
fischelsp chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
that was great!
fireworksinthesky chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Hey!

I must say even though I don't watch that show, it actually was the most descriptive pieces of writing I have ever seen! I love the description of the making love.

It sounded so real like you could quite easily picture it.

Thanks.

Love, Steph
liasontresor chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
This was great! How about doing a chapter 2?
Jen Drake chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
great story! I loved it. I would love to see what happens next even though this was supposed to be a one shot. Great writing!
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Oh my God! I love this and you CANNOT end it like this! Please continue!
brietheliterary chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I loved it! It was beautiful. Too bad it wont happen like that.
mtj18ej chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I can't begin to tell you how much I wish you were a writer for GH! I would be the happiest woman on the planet if this would just happen. Having her marry smucky is the absolute stupidest thing that has ever happened. It makes me angry that they treat Elizabeth that way. I think that they think that Rebecca isn't good enough to be with Steve and thus Liz isn't good enough to be with Jason. Instead they pair Jason with every skank they can find.

Anyway, loved your story. Hope you do one with Jason's reaction to what Liz said.
Caraluna chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Girl, you are quickly becoming one of my favorite fanfic writers ever... What a great alternate story for the baby reveal! And how much potential for a very hot and sexy sequel.

Thanks for sharing!