Reviews for The Shattering
NoFlexZoneBetch101 chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
this story has made me laugh multiple times and this chapter is really good and i will enjoy reading the rest of the story.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/25/2008
wow that was great ]

it was very touching. i found myself tearing up in a few places.

vegeta is my favorite character of dbz and this fic did him justice.

thank you thank you so much.
Chuquita chapter 13 . 12/20/2001
Amazingly beautiful fic. I loved it. You a very good drama writer. This fic when above & beyond. :)
Meiyume chapter 13 . 10/7/2001
this is the greatest story i have ever read, it is moving, emotional and touching it realistically portrays how vegeta must have been feeling on those varioius occassions. I cannot wait to read the shattering 2. This is the most beautifullest story I have ever read and I hope to read more like this. Even though I have only read one of your stories, I am going to put you and this story in my favourites, it certainly deserves it. I cried many times and I'm not ashamed, tears bring life.
LindaN chapter 13 . 10/3/2001
This is directed at W-Chan who just wrote the below review - It is clear to me and to every one else who reads your review that you have absolutely no understanding of this beautiful story if you think The Shattering is about bi-gender exploration. In chapter 6, you will find that Vegeta spends the night with his son because he is so completely in love with Bulma that he couldn't cheat on her if he tried, which in his heart he wanted to do, simply because he was so hurt. But when it came right down to it, he realized that he could never share himself with another other person. W-Chan, in this story, Bulma was Vegeta's first and only and that's how it was until they journed together to next dimension. If you had bothered to read any part of this story with your heart, instead of with anger and bitterness, you would have realized chapter 5 was an important step for Vegeta as he was learning how to love enough to forgive. Shame on you for your anonymous flame!
W-Chan chapter 5 . 10/3/2001
Ok, this bi-gender exploration thing really bothers me. The story is really great up until this point, but there is no warning in the introduction which is really misleading. You really SHATTERED Vegeta & Bulma in this one!
Senaca chapter 13 . 10/2/2001
Ohhh! Sounds very intereting. Please continue.
Ryouko01 chapter 10 . 10/2/2001
*scratches head* ohkay, so I haven't read the whole thing. it's too late! anyways, good good story. I enjoyed all that I read.
SMDSP chapter 13 . 10/2/2001
You just had to do it! You just want to see me crying at my computer again. *grin* I can't wait for part 2, now you're not going to have a MT/Y thing are ya? LOL!
Mademoiselle chapter 13 . 10/2/2001
Absolutely can't wait for it!
The Lost Saiyan chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
Thank you.
jacob chapter 12 . 9/30/2001
Well, it gave me goosebumps... I'm might almost be as sad as you to watcht his story end... It is beatufilly written and original, with expuisitely detailed chracter development and the addition of the quotes made it even more interesting. Thank you for writing this, and I hope you have graet luck with your next big project.
Senaca chapter 12 . 9/29/2001
Aaaahhhh! That was hellava good story. Please continue the good work.
Sharie chapter 12 . 9/28/2001
great story
moonsaiyanprincess chapter 12 . 9/28/2001
I loved it all! It kicked ass! What more can I say? It was wonderful!