Reviews for Maybe Today
jamiefin chapter 7 . 7/31
Still waiting for a update. Love your Story.
mixxi chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
Oh bruce how can you be so blind.. And dickie really should talk..

But then again... These things are hardly ever discussed ... Especially when everybody believes you when you say your fine... And you keep the secrets to yourself... Being betrayed by a person you trusted... Wether you liked him or not...

It feels like a part of yourself dying

Srry your story just got me tearing up and reminiscing some things...

A touch can already be just as bad as the whole thing you know

Please update since i would like to see how bruce and dick are going to deal with this
Sairey13 chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
Wonder what's going to happen next.
Please, update soon!
danvseveryone chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
Ohhh. ( I hope you come back to this story one day and update but its been five years. That usually means the story is abandoned and that makes me sad...
jamiefin chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
please update please ;...(
Robin1234 chapter 8 . 2/10/2012
Love it~ are you ever going to continue it?
Lovely-blue-lady chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
NOoOoOoOoOoO I love this story your ju takeing a break right Grayson can't be stuck like this forever please update
DNWHDYD chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
poor dick, i hope he's able to talk to bruce about it later

well writen, please update!
jamiefin chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
yes please update
peanutmeg chapter 8 . 3/28/2010
I've just found this fic, and I hoping you plan to finish it (despite the fact that it's been a while since the last update)! Poor Dick, I'm hoping for some Bruce/Dick bonding moments ;)
Princess613 chapter 7 . 1/18/2010
Hi! Where did you disappear to? Are you coming back? Answer, update, SOMETHING!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
Re Read this again. It's good. Though I have to laugh at how inconsistent you were on who died Greg or Felix. :) I hadn't noticed that before.

I actually didn't connect with it as much when I first read it about 2 years ago.

As...unbelievably messed up as it is, I know what Dick is going through. You wrote it so well. I connect with him in a way that says you're a great author.

I hope you finish this some day. Because I'd love for Dick to get some closure.

-Ugh, I feel awkward now, but really I do want you to know that It's good, and... thanks for the story.

*changes name*
Nayvera chapter 8 . 11/21/2009
Hey, this was a pretty good story. Nice characterization of Dick, although Bruce was a tad flat. However, there were some pretty major grammatical errors in the middle chapters - "lose" instead of "loose" every time and some misspellings. All very easy stuff to correct and then it'll be fantastic!
Princess613 chapter 8 . 9/13/2009
I'm slightly confused about the details. Did Dick take the pills on his own? Were they given to him?
jamie chapter 8 . 7/25/2009