Reviews for Sex and the Highlander
Jacki Joy Ponsart chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
That was fun! More please, and who is our immortal! keep us guessing ang keep on writing! Jacki
homicidalmommy chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
How ironic, I was just thinking of doing a short Highlander: Series/SATC fic!

This was very well-written. Though I don't think any of the women could be potentials; they've all been pregnant before! (Sam: 2 abortions, Carrie: 1 abortion, Char: 1 miscarriage, Miranda: Brady).
homeric chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Lolz - that was really funny , I loved all the characterisations and now I'm wondering who the potential immortal is...
thebookworm chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Fantastic. You really got the characters, i loved the mix of the two programmes. The hidden references to time gave the piece a fast pace. Your dialogue was one of the best i've come by. I feel the story could have been taken further, as it seemed to be pulled to a close rather suddenly. really enjoyed it, the quality and style of writing was excellent the your authorial voice was very believable.
Lanche chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
That was a well-written story. As a fan of both Sex and the City and Highlander, I enjoyed reading the cross-over. All the characters were believable. I enjoyed it!
Sierra Nicole chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Hahaha, this is fabulous! I've never watched Sex and the City, but I think I've got a feel for the personalities of the girls you persent here. And Connor flirting is always amusing.