Reviews for Fun and Games
DBZ123 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I thought you did a really good job on this story. You made the characters extremely realistic. I also liked the description. I also liked how Ben knew Remirez. The fight scene was also good, but I think it should have been a little bit longer.
Parda chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
That was a fun one! I like seeing the Connor - Rachel relationship, and having Methos show up was a nice surprise. Thanks for sharing it.

Reymonkey chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This is just wonderful, really well written, and the characters are dead on! I like how recognizable you've made Methos without going over the top, and Connor's internal monologue is perfect!
Saldia chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Very good and well written. Looking foward to more Conner fics.
Queen of the Perplexed chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I can't believe there are so few reviews for this story! I enjoyed it, and I'd love to read more about Connor and Rachel.
Snape's Opera Rose chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
HI! It's Scarlet-Anne! I FINALLY reviewed one of your stories. This one was SO F*ing awesome! You know how much I LOVE Connor and this story just made me appreciate him even more.

Harthos chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Wow! You RULE! AGAIN! Very nice! There should be MORE stories about the Original Highlander!

(And the Highlander Company should have writers like YOU)
Sierra Nicole chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Methos? Lovely stuff, here. The dynamic between Connor and Rachel has always been fascinating.
Sarai chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I like it! Need more of those two.